Talk

Advanced search

To admit and feel so so guilty about this

(8 Posts)
FutTheShuckUp Tue 07-May-13 21:46:32

That my DD is actually a very irritating human being? blush I love her to bits and of course i'd die for her in a heartbeat but arghhh

ihatethecold Tue 07-May-13 21:48:20

Is she a teenager grin
I would happily sell my teenage son for a fiver sometimesangryangry!

FutTheShuckUp Tue 07-May-13 21:49:54

No shes 8 but has the mouth and attitude of a teen. Shes so gorgeous and cuddly and still my baby but she is disorganised, lazy and answers back constantly right now.
I feel like such a shit Mum

BriansBrain Tue 07-May-13 21:53:02

We are not shit mums. We just have normally lovely children going through a shit phase!

My DD is 11 and is equally the most annoying, irritating, hobby shit head as she is loving, funny and just so great.

wine?

BillComptonstrousers Tue 07-May-13 21:53:53

Feeling your pain. My lovely, helpful. Polite DD2 has turned into a shitbag the last few weeks. She has a stroppy, nasal Disney attitude, and copying from her 13yo sister hasn't helped.
It's the sneering 'what' when I ask her something that makes my blood boil.

somewhereaclockisticking Tue 07-May-13 21:54:18

anyone who doesn't feel like that at some point is a saint - or on drugs!!

mrsjay Tue 07-May-13 21:56:46

I dont like children between the age of 8 and 12 that much I dunno what it is they are just annoying I call them the middle age children , I know it is terrible to think that eh blush

mrsjay Tue 07-May-13 22:02:13

OP it is a stage to prepare you for teenhood DD2 was really annoying at 8/9 sometimes I had to tell her to just shush so I didnt poke her in the eye grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now