Talk

Advanced search

To have wanted to strip off at work?

(6 Posts)
Feckadeck Fri 03-May-13 20:43:33

Spend the whole afternoon wanting to rip all my clothes off at work and sit in my office naked and free. Back was aching from too tight bra strap and those jeans that were so comfy this morning were way too tight after lunch arrrgg. Just felt so irritable all afternoon! Thinking that maybe I need to invest in some maternity clothes now sad

Anyway I am now sitting on sofa in my pjs and supping grape juice from a wine glass (cos I am classy like that) but WIBU to have show off my naked flabby horrid body to my collegues this afternoon?

nenevomito Fri 03-May-13 20:46:13

Nudity if the office is generally frowned upon.

But I do sympathise with the Bra and trousers thing. Soon as I get home its off with the Bra and into my tracksuit bottoms.

DribbleWiper Fri 03-May-13 20:48:23

Yup, you'd have definitely regretted the subsequent disciplinary proceedings!

Invest in some good summer maternity clothes asap. Don't bother trying to go to a big shopping centre and get them all in one go - most shops are crap about stocking their maternity wear anywhere other than online.

I found New Look tops were great in the summer. M&S do stretchy light trousers that will do you until quite late on.

DontmindifIdo Fri 03-May-13 20:48:29

It would be taking a rather liberal interpretation of the 'dress down Friday' policy...

Feckadeck Fri 03-May-13 20:49:13

Darn I was hoping that there was some law where pregnant woman (or anyone feeling a tad uncomfy or hot) was allowed to strip off but on second thoughts it's probably best there isn't hmm.

Feckadeck Fri 03-May-13 20:50:28

thanks for the shopping tips dribblewipper - have feeling i best get some shopping done asap!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now