Talk

Advanced search

To want to smack the stupid cereal eaters...

(10 Posts)
MrsHelsBels74 Fri 03-May-13 15:47:20

In the crunchy nut cornflake adverts, particularly the new granola one?

I need a tongue in cheek emoticon!

IloveJudgeJudy Fri 03-May-13 15:57:22

I absolutely agree with you, especially the one involving aliens, but they are all annoying.

Aniseeda Fri 03-May-13 18:04:17

I generally feel like smacking anyone who eats cereal in the same room as me in real life so YANBU!

TiggyD Fri 03-May-13 19:24:28

Anyone who eats cereal for breakfast is pure evil and should be chased out of town by people dressed as pandas.

badbride Fri 03-May-13 19:30:52

YABU. It's not the cereal eaters that keep me awake at night, it's the cereal killers.

I'll get me coat. grin

ImTooHecsyForYourParty Fri 03-May-13 19:32:34

oh badbride, how could you? grin

Fakebook Fri 03-May-13 19:33:52

Yanbu because they make heinous sounds whilst eating. I had a woman eating (what sounded like a soggy sandwich) behind me in the bus today and she was eating with her mouth OPEN so I could hear her munching and crunching and the sound of saliva in her mouth. People who make loud sounds whilst eating should be banished to a lonely island away from normal people.

Hassled Fri 03-May-13 19:35:35

I cracked a tooth on some healthy bollocks cereal recently. That learnt me.

badbride Fri 03-May-13 19:36:55

Hecsy Friday wine. I resht my cashe.

ChairmanWow Fri 03-May-13 19:43:14

Cereal eaters, crisp eaters, salad eaters. Sick bastards. When I had pregnancy nausea they all drove me over the edge. However no sound is so piss-boilingly irritating as the fake chocolate-breaking sound in the Magnum adverts. Listen out next time you see one. I guarantee you will want to punch things.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now