Talk

Advanced search

Am I or my oh..?

(13 Posts)
Otheregos Sun 28-Apr-13 21:19:01

Ok so I get to go on a rare night out with a few girls from work. We don't agree a time on me coming home,just that a friends oh will bring all the girls home. We do agree that I'll be up and ready at 1030/11 this morning so we can spend a family day together. We end up having a fantastic night out and time flies... I get in at 3am and go in the spare room so I don't disturb anybody. So this morning oh gets up with ds and takes him out knowing full well i'll be up ready by 11, at 11 I'm ringing him and texting him saying I'm ready,time you back etc..no reply he's turned his phone off, they get home at 1pm! He also took my car and all the keys so I was stranded at home not knowing what the fuck is going on..he's in an arse with me...we're not getting on and now I'm so pissed off with him...so who is unreasonable?

BollyGood Sun 28-Apr-13 21:20:32

He is!

HoHoHoNoYouDont Sun 28-Apr-13 21:21:04

Him of course!

Do you think he was pissed off with you staying out so late?

OnTheNingNangNong Sun 28-Apr-13 21:21:43

He is.

Bunraku Sun 28-Apr-13 21:21:56

He is. Most definitely.

Remotecontrolduck Sun 28-Apr-13 21:22:43

Oh jesus. Is he normally like this? This isn't good OP sad

Cantbelieveitsnotbutter Sun 28-Apr-13 21:23:23

Him

Otheregos Sun 28-Apr-13 21:23:33

He says I've changed! I haven't my son is now 2 and I want abit of me back, he goes out every Thursday, I'm lucky if I go out once a month!

ohforfoxsake Sun 28-Apr-13 21:24:22

He is.

He is punishing you for going out and having fun.

NorksAreMessy Sun 28-Apr-13 21:24:24

Reverse AIBU?

mrscog Sun 28-Apr-13 21:24:39

He is being v v v unreasonable!

Remotecontrolduck Sun 28-Apr-13 21:25:54

I think you need to confront him on this one, there is no way in this world you're being unreasonable. His attitude is just shit.

fedupofnamechanging Sun 28-Apr-13 21:29:28

If he goes out every Thursday and you go out once a month (if that), then he is being a twat with all this PA shit.

Taking the car and all the keys and turning his phone off when he is out with the baby and not coming home when expected or calling to let you know is actually abusive behaviour.

If I were you, I'd make a point of going out more often - don't let him bully you into sah while he still gets to go out, which is what it sounds like he's angling for.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now