Advanced search

To think I might need medical treatment or will it go away.

(2 Posts)
Altinkum Sun 28-Apr-13 20:28:07

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

LittleEsme Sun 28-Apr-13 20:31:56

I'd give NHS direct a call or phone your usual surgery number and see what OOH's service is available to you. Sounds really nasty sad

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: