Talk

Advanced search

I'm being Unreasonable....Humour me.

(16 Posts)
YoniIfYouSayPlease Sun 28-Apr-13 14:06:45

So, Kate Middleton. She is 6 month more pregnant than me.

Now, while I am happy for her, and even happier for me. I know, just know she is going to call the baby George or Georgina.

I've had these names picked out forever...... arse.

It's sods law isn't it?

ssd Sun 28-Apr-13 14:07:45

yes typical!

AtYourCervix Sun 28-Apr-13 14:08:15

Nope. He'll be called Arthur.

MrBloomsBloomers Sun 28-Apr-13 14:12:50

Why can't you still use those names? Is it because everyone is going to copy her?

McNewPants2013 Sun 28-Apr-13 14:13:39

Unless she picks out a wacky name like most celebs

www.infoplease.com/spot/celebrity-baby-names.html

YoniIfYouSayPlease Sun 28-Apr-13 14:15:13

I have a feeling what whatever names she uses will propel into the top 100 over night unfortunatly.

I don't want to be U-Neeq. But I have seriously imagined little George for years and years, boy or girl.

I liked Emmett too but twilight stole that one.

Like I said. IABU!

I think it will be Alexandria or Alexander. Something DP was saying about the Queens middle name? (I wasnt really listening.)

McNewPants2013 Sun 28-Apr-13 14:16:37

Emmett is the doc of back to the future smile

mumblechum1 Sun 28-Apr-13 14:19:33

George, Georgia and Georgina are already very popular names anyway so I don't think it should stop you calling yours that.

The royal sprog will probably be called Philip or Charles if it's a boy, Charlotte or Anna if it's a girl, with Diana as a middle name.

YoniIfYouSayPlease Sun 28-Apr-13 14:21:20

Doc Emmett brown is the reason I love the name! (plus DP vetoed Marty)

GymBagHighHeels Sun 28-Apr-13 14:36:05

Surely it will be called Elizabeth?

PickledLiver Sun 28-Apr-13 14:36:31

If it's Alexandra I will genuinely cry or just swear loudly and start campaigning for a republic

DP said it cant be named after the current Queen. Dont know if thats true or not.

If its Charlotte I will feel the same Pickled. When I named her 4 years ago it wasnt that popular. Its everywhere now.

edam Sun 28-Apr-13 14:42:57

You could always go for the sort of name you know the Royals would never use. Jayden, say. Or Wayne. Or Britney. Or Chardonnay. There are loads of them!

YoniIfYouSayPlease Sun 28-Apr-13 15:01:43

I will call my baby Yoni.

Thurlow Mon 29-Apr-13 11:38:08

Pickled, me too. I'll be annoyed enough if it is Alexandra. If it is Alexandria - I'd become a republican overnight grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now