Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To wonder, are you only allowed one biscuit?

(19 Posts)
HappilyChatterly Sat 27-Apr-13 21:06:38

I only ever seem to see biscuit preceded by the words "have my first...".
Are you only allowed to give a biscuit once? Or is "Have my first biscuit" it's own thing? Or does responding to someone with a biscuit not meet up to expectations so you don't bother again afterwards?

Or are you just all to sensible and smart to give away your precious biscuits on frivolous matters?

grin

Sparklingbrook Sat 27-Apr-13 21:08:32

I don't think I have ever given anyone a biscuit. grin

LadyBeagleEyes Sat 27-Apr-13 21:15:15

I've never given a biscuit either.
They're silly.

gordyslovesheep Sat 27-Apr-13 21:16:14

I am such a rebel ...have these biscuit biscuit - TWO at once and they are not even my first <is going to MN hell>

HappilyChatterly Sat 27-Apr-13 21:23:08

Thanks Gordy! I imagine biscuit givers to walk around in rl with a packet of Jammy Dodgers in their handbags handing them out when faced with a confrontation. It beats "talk to the hand" I suppose.

MoanyYoni Sat 27-Apr-13 21:25:57

biscuit

gordyslovesheep Sat 27-Apr-13 21:28:33

Oh I like that idea Happily imagine the look on peoples faces when they expect a row and you calmly hand them a dodger and walk away

LittleMissGerardButlerfan Sat 27-Apr-13 21:31:42

biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit biscuit

Just because grin

LaurieFairyCake Sat 27-Apr-13 21:36:19

I've not done one yet either.

It's possibly a smug "I'm normally so reasonable but your cuntishness has tipped me over the edge into proferring you a passive aggressive biscuit" thing

Or summat.

Shodan Sat 27-Apr-13 21:52:14

I've never given one.

Shodan Doesn't Share Biscuits.

SoleSource Sat 27-Apr-13 21:57:44

biscuit

picnicbasketcase Sat 27-Apr-13 21:59:21

I don't do biscuits because I'm using the app and the biscuits look nothing like biscuits anymore sad

Molehillmountain Sat 27-Apr-13 21:59:47

If they were rich teas or something I might give them away. Not Jammie dodgers. All mine, sorry.

IncrediblePhatTheInnkeepersCat Sat 27-Apr-13 22:03:31

I've never given a biscuit either. I was so close on two threads, but then I worried that I would be popping my biscuit for someone who was hairy of hand, the thread would go poof and with it my biscuitinity for ever.

HappilyChatterly Sun 28-Apr-13 07:37:08

Giving biscuits is a very delicate matter, that must be why a lot of posters let the OP know its their first time giving a biscuit, so the OP will know to treat it with respect. You definitely don't want hairy hands all over your PFB (Precious First Biscuit).

Btw thanks to tose who have donated, now all I need is a brew

HoneyDragon Sun 28-Apr-13 08:00:05

I think its time for the biscuit to go.

Shinyshoes1 Sun 28-Apr-13 08:03:00

No !! Don't get rid of the biscuit

I've yet to give my first

I've been saving it for the special someone who comes out with something completely cuntish

ninjasquirrel Sun 28-Apr-13 08:20:22

On the app, the biscuit now looks like a face sticking its tongue out, so kind of appropriate.

PurpleRayne Sun 28-Apr-13 08:51:28

I thought they were doughnuts. Ah well, that explains a lot...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now