Talk

Advanced search

to start a probably better but certainly cathartic general whining thread?

(3 Posts)
Thurlow Fri 26-Apr-13 20:00:10

My sinuses, probably like everyone elses, have gone mad over the past few days. Phoned the GP for a prescription for what I usually take, GP leaves it at reception. I asked DP, who was off today, to collect the prescription then ask at the pharmacy if he could the the medicine. But I made it very clear that if he couldn't fill the prescription that was fine, the important thing was to pick up the prescription itself, I can go to the pharmacy tomorrow.

He went to the pharmacy first, asked if he could pick up medicine for someone else, they said no... so he didn't go to the doctors and didn't pick up the prescription. So I can't get the spray until probably Tuesday now.

Anyone else want to share something equally petty but insanely frustrating?

Thurlow Fri 26-Apr-13 20:03:07

Better? confused Petty, I meant petty!

timidviper Fri 26-Apr-13 20:05:44

If you have had it before and know the GP has a prescription done and waiting to be collected you can go to your usual pharmacy and they may do it for you in advance if you beg and plead. Actually I don't understand why the pharmacy told him that, people collect medicines for others all the time

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now