Talk

Advanced search

going out tonight!

(4 Posts)
wonderingsoul Fri 26-Apr-13 17:05:41

last time i went out was september 18. it was my birthday and was a horrendouse night, i actually posted on here asking why people where twats ( got grabbed by random man and got "eww" shouted in face)

its my friends 25 and we are going to a resurant and a few pubs. im nervouse as hell, and whislt iv been looking forward to this all week im now starting to want to back out, mainly because of last years advents.
i managed to find two cheap tops intown today (£6 each.. get in lol) aswell, but i dont feel ethier will be dressy enough to fit in with all my other mates outfits.

im suppossed ot be leaving to go to a friends for pre drinks and getting ready in an hour and im nervouse and got into an anxiouse state. [help] emotion

LadyVoldemort Fri 26-Apr-13 17:20:19

I always wind myself up like this before a night out...stop now! Don't think about what might happen or who might say what, just wait and see what happens.
I bet the tops you have chosen will be fine, just team them with some heels and jewellery and you should get away with it.

Go get yourself ready now and enjoy it!

ElleMcFearsome Fri 26-Apr-13 17:20:55

Focus on the fact that if you're at a restaurant people are unlikely to be behaving badly. See how you feel when you hit the pubs - if it's stressful bow out gracefully (would your friends understand, did they witness your nasty experience previously?) or just warn your friends that you'll be leaving early.

I'm sure you'll look fab. It's not the cost of clothes that matters, it's looking and feeling confident in them, and I doubt your friends will be comparing what you're wearing to what they're wearing.

Above all, try to relax and enjoy your evening. Focus on having a good time with your mates, and that fact that you're not letting random twats get you down. I hope you have a lovely time!

wonderingsoul Fri 26-Apr-13 18:04:42

thank you smile almost ready to hit my friends house, who iv decided is going to help pick between the two tops lol.

they didnt whitness it but do know about, so im sure they will undertsand if i bow out later on during the night. i think the problem is aswell iv forgotton to be just me. not so n so 's mum.. but me.

i shall do a shot of something yummy before heading out and i shall hold my head high. yes!

thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now