Talk

Advanced search

Such a day of small achievements

(6 Posts)
BuntyCollocks Fri 26-Apr-13 11:32:09

But I'm so chuffed! DS (2 yo) told me he needed to do a poo in the potty and did so last night (after he was I'm bed with a nappy on!), and this morning. Previous he's been great with wees, and awful with poo, so I am hopeful we've turned a corner.

I've also got both him and dd (17 weeks tomo) up, fed, dressed, and to the supermarket by myself! I've felt too worried about her needing a bf, him needing a wee, to attempt it before. And no accidents!

Now, dd has just fed to sleep, he's watching mr tumble and then going for a nap. I'll put away the shopping and have a well deserved cuppa!

BuntyCollocks Fri 26-Apr-13 11:33:05

Oh sorry, I thought I was posting in chat blush. Aibu to be proud of the boy and myself? wink

Chocoflump Fri 26-Apr-13 11:36:52

Aww well done smile

I've got a two year old currently being potty trained and a 7 month old! Hard work but definately worth it when you get days like this! thanks

Chocoflump Fri 26-Apr-13 11:37:29

And YANBU- you SHOULD feel proud of him and yourself!

BuntyCollocks Fri 26-Apr-13 11:39:51

Thank you - and good luck with your potty training of your DC - you're right. Hard work but days like this are golden.

ATJabberwocky Fri 26-Apr-13 11:41:44

Well done! YANBU smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now