Talk

Advanced search

To want to take this "article" and...

(6 Posts)
skippedtheripeoldmango Fri 26-Apr-13 10:17:57

shove it up the bum (metaphorically) of the friend who posted it on their web page?

Warning...link to the BNP

www.bnp.org.uk/news/national/50-housing-benefit-claimants-manchester-are-immigrants

WallyBantersYoniBox Fri 26-Apr-13 10:41:25

Even if 15,439 claimants (or the 23.14% of them) didn't declare their ethnicity it's likely that the vast majority of them are immigrants and asylum seekers so we can reasonably assume that 50% of housing benefit claimants in Manchester are immigrants that shouldn't be in the UK in the first place, let alone getting rich and fat out of benefits.

Nothing like warped statistics is there? I never tick my ethnicity on forms, so does that make the Welsh immigrants too then?

I would just defriend someone who posted shite like that.

skippedtheripeoldmango Fri 26-Apr-13 10:45:21

Hello, fellow countrywoman!!!

I'd like to ban him..trouble is, despite his God-awful political leanings (I'd rather he say he worshipped at the altar of IDS than these arsewipes) I love him to bits.

HoHoHoNoYouDont Fri 26-Apr-13 10:50:56

There is an emormous amount of immigrants living in Manchester, I don't need the BNP to point that out. The important fact here is that they are LEGALLY ALLOWED to be here. If there is an issue with that then it needs to be discussed through the correct channels and not via a website hate page!

WallyBantersYoniBox Fri 26-Apr-13 10:55:57

Hmm I'd find it really hard to love someone who hated people for the simple fact that they were born, beyond their choice, a different colour or in a different country.

I'm afraid it would just colour my opinion too much.

I have added people onto Facebook, a guy for example who I really respected in the work place, and his posts were just filled with comments on immigrants etc. We used to work in a very diverse company in London where he was all smiles at my team - Korean, Indian, British-Indian, Australian and Ghanan. All the while he must have been hating every minute of it judging by his posts.

Now I think of him as a sad little man, rather than a great colleague.

skippedtheripeoldmango Fri 26-Apr-13 12:10:47

There are days when I struggle with it, Wally.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now