Talk

Advanced search

to be excited about my new hoover?

(9 Posts)
HappyGoLuckyGirl Thu 25-Apr-13 22:32:50

We moved into our new apartment a couple of months ago and brought a crappy cylinder vacuum with zero suction with us. I swear it just relocates dust and bits rather than picks them up.

Tomorrow I go to pick up my brand new, upright, sucks like an elephant, VAX hoover and I cannot wait!

Small pleasures and all that grin I'm 7.5 months pregnant so I'm blaming the nesting instinct.

Anything (not so) special that you've got excited about?

SomethingOnce Thu 25-Apr-13 22:55:13

Yeah, when I first got a Dyson - when I was pregnant.

Happy vacuuming!

CocacolaMum Thu 25-Apr-13 22:57:44

should you be vacuuming at nearly 8mnths pregnant?

(I told my OH I wasn't allowed to vacuum for the entirety of my pregnancy according to the midwife and he bought it but I cannot remember if I made this up.)

SomethingOnce Thu 25-Apr-13 23:00:18

Is there a danger nobody mentioned to me?

[narrows eyes] Or is that the best skive ever?

Minshu Thu 25-Apr-13 23:02:43

I got really excited when I opened my horrible mess of a cupboard and remembered that I'd tidied it with the aid of Lakeland oven tray organisers. I'm not pregnanthmm

Fallenangle Thu 25-Apr-13 23:05:53

I remember a time when I got excited by having a new LOVER. Now I am with you, its the new HOOVER that excites, even when its a Dyson.

HappyGoLuckyGirl Fri 26-Apr-13 00:06:35

Ooo, I don't know, maybe it is bad for me? wink

What are we like, getting excited about properly non-special things!

I do hope it's as good as its reviews, I don't think my pregnant state could take another crappy hoover. grin

Sokmonsta Fri 26-Apr-13 05:07:25

I got hugely excited about a new washing machine a couple of months ago. The novelty has not worn off yet grin

HappyGoLuckyGirl Fri 26-Apr-13 08:49:22

Have you used all the settings Sok? grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now