Talk

Advanced search

To ask you to never click on a link to a Kardashian

(17 Posts)
Uppatreecuppatea Tue 23-Apr-13 21:43:50

Please let this insanity stop! They are everywhere and I don't understand why.

Please don't click on any link to this odious bunch.

I can't believe that the whole family is famous because of a sex tape. I can't believe that KK has 7 million twits following her.

Why does anyone care?

Imscarlet Tue 23-Apr-13 21:46:54

Oh will you stop! The fun I have had with Kim Kardashian's rather unfortunately unattractive pregnancy shape and clothes choices! Myself and a RL friend trade pictures almost daily! (I should add I have KK's pregnancy body shape on a normal non pregnant day, so not being unkind to anyone else who does, just find it humorous that someone with that amount of money could make such poor poor clothes choices!)

anniroc Tue 23-Apr-13 21:54:30

I love them. I watched a lot of their shows whilst breastfeeding. It was great.

HoHoHoNoYouDont Tue 23-Apr-13 21:58:06

They make me cringe.

TheCraicDealer Tue 23-Apr-13 22:01:23

I read someone in the daily mail comments saying that Jessica Simpson needs to do the kind thing and take Kim Kardashian aside and how to dress a bump.

YouTheCat Tue 23-Apr-13 22:03:34

Could she do a much kinder thing, and take KK aside and tell her to fuck off back to obscurity where she belongs? grin

thegreylady Tue 23-Apr-13 22:04:35

who?

Squarepebbles Tue 23-Apr-13 22:05:19

Who actually are they?

Maat Tue 23-Apr-13 22:07:04

I have only ever seen one of their TV programmes and it was the one where the mum (don't even know her name) had an allergic reaction to something she had eaten and she got trout lips.

That was very entertaining.

Love them. Sorry. smile

TheCraicDealer Tue 23-Apr-13 22:08:55

I have never seen their show (is there more than one?) and still know who she is. I wish the same osmosis would occur in regards to useful information.

theodorakisses Wed 24-Apr-13 09:31:29

I hate Kim Kardashian, she tweets some vile anti-Palestinian stuff. I cancelled my weekend in Dubai because she was going to be in the same hotel. Utterly vile creature from a vile family.

Kirk1 Wed 24-Apr-13 09:36:03

Can't understand the obsession with them myself. I know the name of course, but I don't really know why they are so famous. Why ARE they famous? idly curious

OTTMummA Wed 24-Apr-13 10:01:03

What I don't understand is, are these people real, I mean are the programmed scripted or are they just being themselves etc.
I asked DH this yesterday after seeing an advert for made in chelsea.
What are these programmed about?

squoosh Wed 24-Apr-13 10:34:27

I don't mind vapid, pretty people being famous for being no particular reason as long as they are entertaining. The K family are in no way entertaining. They are seriously, seriously dull. I saw an episode of their programme once and felt myself drifting into a coma.

ssd Wed 24-Apr-13 10:40:15

link please

grin

AmberSocks Wed 24-Apr-13 10:42:06

they own a clothing line,so i guess thats something?they dont seem as useless as the reality "stars" over here anyway,id take kim k over kerry k anyday!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now