Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To think this is just not necessary

(30 Posts)
phantomhairpuller Tue 23-Apr-13 14:59:56

To the rather large hairy chap eating his McDonald's in his white van in Swindon Village, was it really necessary to have removed your top?! I know the weather is nice and all but really? You were in the middle of a busy retail development confused
Now I'm all for making the most of the sunshine but do you think you could please spare us next time wink

SPsYoniTheOneAndOnly Tue 23-Apr-13 15:00:51

Sorry! I just didn't want to stain my top

grin SP!

Yuck. Seriously yuck.

MrsTerryPratchett Tue 23-Apr-13 15:04:03

That Big Mac sauce can really spurt out. I might try naked feeding for DD, sounds practical.

BitBewildered Tue 23-Apr-13 15:04:54

grin OP that made me smile! Why do they do it?

SpanishFly Tue 23-Apr-13 15:06:00

If you lived in Scotland, you'd find nothing unusual in this. the second there's a blink of sunshine, the bellies are let loose.

squoosh Tue 23-Apr-13 15:08:02

Was just going to post about Scottish men but SpanishFly beat me to it. The first ray of sun and out the bellies flop. I suppose they could teach women a thing or two about body confidence!

PoppyWearer Tue 23-Apr-13 15:08:44

OTOH, the rather lovely young man (he looked about 18, when did people who work get so young?) who came to service an appliance for me earlier kept his top firmly on. [pervy old gimmer emoticon]

Where is the justice in this world, people?

PoppyWearer Tue 23-Apr-13 15:09:27

"Service an appliance" <snurk> at myself.

Startail Tue 23-Apr-13 15:10:34

Assuming you mean the big mac on the edge of Cheltenham, that's just not on.

It's not just the bellies - it's all the white, knobbly knees everywhere, as soon as the first ray of sun hits.

squoosh Tue 23-Apr-13 15:15:51

And the strut, don't forget the strut. The top comes off and they suddenly think they're on a runway in Milan. No you're not pal, you're on your way to Greggs.

Fairydogmother Tue 23-Apr-13 15:15:57

And crusty feet in flip flops

Those yellow toenails yeuch

squoosh Tue 23-Apr-13 15:18:58

Men in flip flops turns my stomach. I really hate it.

ChaoticTranquility Tue 23-Apr-13 15:36:21

Almost as bad a men in sandals with socks who are also topless wink

SPsYoniTheOneAndOnly Tue 23-Apr-13 15:39:22

Bit of sun and men just strip and woman put on arse showing shorts. Its how the cookies crumbles!

I think pigeon chested teens look worse. Walking about with their chests puffed out with their 3 armpit hairs and tin ribs.

yes brother in talking about you

WilsonFrickett Tue 23-Apr-13 15:42:39

But what - what! - can I suggest as a better footwear option for DH? He has crusty nails. They gie me the boak. But I can't send him out to the park to amuse DS while I MN in his work shoes or trainers, can I? Where oh where is the middle ground????

Fairydogmother Tue 23-Apr-13 15:42:45

Have you seen the southern comfort ad?! With the older dude strolling along the beach?!

Makes me cringe!

Fairydogmother Tue 23-Apr-13 15:47:08

adland.tv/commercials/southern-comfort-beach-whatevers-comfortable-2012-145-usa

Hope that works!

phantomhairpuller Tue 23-Apr-13 15:50:28

Oh this chap was far better than the Southern Comfort man wink

Fairydogmother Tue 23-Apr-13 15:57:06

Lol maybe if you had drank a bottle of southern comfort he might have looked ok!

MadameOvary Tue 23-Apr-13 15:59:13

Squoosh grin

picnicbasketcase Tue 23-Apr-13 16:01:59

Why are men allowed to slop about with their big hairy chests and bellies hanging out? If I walked down the street topless I'd get arrested. It's very odd if you think about it.

<obvious and probably pointless post>

BallyGoBackwards Tue 23-Apr-13 16:04:02

The Southern Comfort man could be my FIL. grin

Cantbelieveitsnotbutter Tue 23-Apr-13 16:08:14

My ds this week LOUDLY "why's that man got his boobies out?"

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now