Talk

Advanced search

to think this is vile and not funny?

(14 Posts)
JennifersBody Sun 21-Apr-13 15:01:17

So went out with a group of 4 friends yesterday, and one of them brought her sister along. Met her a couple of times and she's not really my sort of person but she's nice enough.

She is in her final year of uni and living in a house share with 3 (maybe 4) other women. I think all the women were friends before the sister moved in and they don't make her feel very welcome and there are constant arguments and it's just generally not a nice living situation.

Anyway the sister was saying - one of the girls annoyed me so much that when I went to toilet I used her towel to wipe my bum.

Cue everyone else laughing and me not.

I've lived with people where I would love to shove their toothbrush down the toilet but I'd never actually do anything like that.

aibu to find that vile? or have I just lost my SOH?

kotinka Sun 21-Apr-13 15:02:59

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

NotYoMomma Sun 21-Apr-13 15:03:28

Well it depends if she actually did it or not, I doubt she had a shit and wiped her area on a towel :/

mrs2cats Sun 21-Apr-13 15:03:36

YANBU
Agree, very vile. No matter how much a person annoys you, you just don't do that.

YoniLovesChachi Sun 21-Apr-13 15:07:42

I doubt it happened.

everlong Sun 21-Apr-13 15:09:40

Depends on what the other woman has supposedly done wink

SPsYoniTheOneAndOnly Sun 21-Apr-13 15:11:29

I doubt it happened. It would easily be noticed if it had

digerd Sun 21-Apr-13 15:12:44

She was probably joking and meant what she would like to do.
For me though not funny, just a gross thing to say.

Chottie Sun 21-Apr-13 15:14:38

I think it is gross and unfunny too.

scarletforya Sun 21-Apr-13 15:17:12

Oh my God, yanbu. That is disgusting.

The very sort of thing that you make a mental note of about a person. I would never trust her. Eurgh.

She should move out if she's not wanted there.

andubelievedthat Sun 21-Apr-13 17:13:59

Ohmygod ! that is gross and gross some more ,

LimitedEditionLady Sun 21-Apr-13 17:16:56

That is minging.makes me not trust people too!

ConfusedPixie Sun 21-Apr-13 17:17:25

yadnbu. I live with a douchebag and would love to scrub his shit off of the loo with his toothbrush but I don't because that is beyond disgusting!

TheHerringScreams Sun 21-Apr-13 17:27:07

YANBU. That is disgusting and just...,eurgh.

DD1 is at university currently and I'd be ashamed if she did anything like that. I would be disgusted at her, tbh. Adults should now better.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now