Talk

Advanced search

to be pissed off with dh

(8 Posts)
playpen80 Sun 21-Apr-13 14:45:08

Because yet again he would sit on his backside watching tv/playing computer games rather than come and watch our boys doing the st georges day parade. It's the same every year and every similar event.
So yet again I am here on my own but this time with our ebf baby as I cAn't leave her.
Aibu

randomtask Sun 21-Apr-13 14:51:05

YANBU. He's being silly and not encouraging your sons (and leaving you to be a 'lone parent').

I say this as a Mum who is currently at home (due to two small DC's who need their afternoon sleep) whilst her DH is off watching DS1 at his St George's Day Parade as 'I want to see it, I want to support him and I want to support his group'.

kotinka Sun 21-Apr-13 14:51:05

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

playpen80 Sun 21-Apr-13 22:43:57

Well tbh I Guess its his loss. I had a lovely time. Boys looked so smart.

kotinka Sun 21-Apr-13 22:45:52

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

BlackeyedSusan Sun 21-Apr-13 22:55:05

problem is the boys wiill regret it too.

Apileofballyhoo Mon 22-Apr-13 00:56:46

YANBU, but if it's always the same YAB a bit U to put up with it. DCs will think it's ok for DH to treat them and you this way. Sorry for bluntness, I do sympathise and realise circumstances can be difficult.

playpen80 Mon 22-Apr-13 11:45:48

I think he is being really selfish. He seems to take the view that because he works long hours in a demanding job during the week he should be able to kick back and relax evenings and weekends. He does do stuff with dc but it seems to be always on his terms. Ie he takes them to football because he wants to go etc. Time for a conversation I think.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now