Talk

Advanced search

to feel like Miss Muffet?

(7 Posts)
MoonlightandRoses Sun 21-Apr-13 14:37:21

Aaaaaaargh!

Bloody eight-legged horrors get everywhere. Was working, minding my own business and one of the fiends abseiled down from the ceiling towards my face! shock
(Well, it would actually have landed on the desk, but that doesn't sound as bad.)

giveitago Sun 21-Apr-13 15:00:02

Oh feel for you. I do. I am terrified of the buggers.

MoonlightandRoses Sun 21-Apr-13 15:50:18

It's like cats - they seem to follow one around when you're scared of them - wouldn't mind, but it's not like they get Deathlac'd or anything - I just have someone throw them out the window.

MrsMacFarlane Sun 21-Apr-13 15:52:51

I hear you and sympathise. We're suffering form a plague of Devil's Coachmen at the moment (disgusting shiny black things with a hard shell and a curled up bit at the end like a teeny tiny scorpion). I think I'd actually WELCOME spiders at the minute.

TheHerringScreams Sun 21-Apr-13 16:05:11

Are Devil's Coachmen the ones which kind of squirt stinking stuf at you, making you smell for ages? And they kind of put their tail up if you go near them?

We have them but whenever we try to get near to move them or something they squirt so we are stuck with them sad

MrsMacFarlane Sun 21-Apr-13 16:59:23

Yep, it smells a bit like ammonia. They truly are nasty bastards.

MoonlightandRoses Sun 21-Apr-13 17:38:13

I bet they are in league with each other - just wait, the Devil's Coachmen will move out and next thing there'll be some horrible great tunnel spider and its family waving their evil little glowing eyes at you from atop a kitchen cupboard...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now