Talk

Advanced search

When you say 9 o' clock...

(8 Posts)
grumpyinthemorning Sun 21-Apr-13 10:39:22

AIBU to expect it to mean 9?

Xp due to pick ds up, is now an hour and a half late. Also refused to give me a lift to where I need to be, even though he's made me late. Fucker.

Am tempted to not be in when he gets here...

kim147 Sun 21-Apr-13 10:40:48

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Locketjuice Sun 21-Apr-13 10:42:36

Tosser.

But would feel bad for the child, daddy can't be bothered to show up on time and mummy was having too much fun to realise the child would be getting dropped off.

DwellsUndertheSink Sun 21-Apr-13 10:43:58

go out. Text him to let him know he is over an hour and a half late so you assume he is not coming - as you are leaving. Then dont pick up your phone again until you get where you are going.

In future, tell him that you will be leaving the house at X o'clock, with or without DS, so he must ensure he is there promptly.

This is just another way of dickheads to control you after a breakup. Take back control.

5318008 Sun 21-Apr-13 10:46:38

gosh yes, I would go out anyway, obvs taking your child with you

grumpyinthemorning Sun 21-Apr-13 10:47:06

Locket, I meant take ds out, not staying out when he's due home.

SkinnybitchWannabe Sun 21-Apr-13 10:56:07

I would go out with your dc.
Maybe that way he will learn not to mess you around in future.

Dawndonna Sun 21-Apr-13 10:58:36

Take ds and have a nice day. Tell her Dad was running late and it's nobodys fault, that way he can't say anything to her. It will confuse him when he's met with sympathy from her, sorry you couldn't get here Dad, Mum said it was unavoidable! His face will be a pictur!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now