Talk

Advanced search

to L T B ? or kill him?

(11 Posts)
blackcurrants Wed 17-Apr-13 21:33:26

I don't want to drip feed so here's some context:
DH compliments me, makes me laugh, is gorgeous, does at least half the housework, changes most nappies, takes the baby and three year old out so I can sleep at weekends, and is fab in bed. Basically he is wonderful...

But! He never, ever manages to close the lids on the wipes, so the first one is always dry.

Aaah!!

WIBU to divorce, or bash him on the head with a skillet and bury him in the garden? grin

MrsTerryPratchett Wed 17-Apr-13 21:34:27

I thought DH was doing this and it turned out that the catch was a bit crappy and opening by itself. Check before you bury him under the patio.

SilverSky Wed 17-Apr-13 21:35:13

Bury him under sealed packs of wipes.

foreverondiet Wed 17-Apr-13 21:36:21

Dry wipes is a small price to pay for perfection in everything else. Buy the value ones from the supermarket so at least you not wasting so much money when you need to start new packs.

On a more serious note - are you not being a little tiny bit unreasonable to come on here and gloat when others really are considering LTB/or killing them??? wink

SadGiantPanda Wed 17-Apr-13 21:36:51

If you bury him under the patio, make sure you leave one of the paving slabs up a little bit. That'll teach him.

CookieLady Wed 17-Apr-13 22:11:25

Panda your comment made me chuckle so loudly I woke my baby up!

Bearbehind Wed 17-Apr-13 22:17:23

Kill him then mumify him with all the dry wipes he has created grin

Euphemia Wed 17-Apr-13 22:20:18

My DH puts the forks the wrong way round in the drawer after he's emptied the dishwasher. Left-handed git. angry

grin

Loulybelle Wed 17-Apr-13 22:22:06

Panda, that made me chuckle. smile

blackcurrants Wed 17-Apr-13 22:41:04

Panda, that is brilliant. grin
I am laughing so much at some of these that DH is going to ask me what In reading if I'm not careful!

IneedAyoniNickname Wed 17-Apr-13 22:45:35

Suffocate him with baby wipes

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now