Talk

Advanced search

Online Dating

(6 Posts)
FuckityDuck Fri 12-Apr-13 16:51:10

Ok long time since I have been in the Dating Game.

Been texting and messaging a bloke. His profile and everything he says dont appear as though he is a Player.

I arranged to meet last week for coffee - He texted me saying he had to have his kids couldnt make it. - Fine not a problem - Understandable etc.

Arrange to meet tomoz at 12 again for coffee. Recent text says ha can only make 11 is busy rest of day. I cant get there so early -- well I can really but I aint running round after some random bloke--. No reason hmmm is this a Strike 2.

He is now asking about next week, I am now reluctant to commit - THEN he say's come mine for a meal hmm

Is it 2 strikes and your out or 3. And no I aint going his for a bloody meal lol

Although to be fair - I aint got no better offers, unless you count the pervs hmm

Am I being unreasonable to tell him to fuck off or be nice and play nice and agree to another time.

Thoughts please smile

FuckityDuck Fri 12-Apr-13 17:47:03

ahhhhhh my post is sinking without a trace

Ahhh so 2 strikes and your out then ahhh yes just as I thought grin

issey6cats Fri 12-Apr-13 18:03:08

just didnt want you think no one cares lol if hes flaked twice before you have even met him i would take it as an indication that he is either a very disorganised person or unreliable so i would go on looking i OD and the amount of guys who say they want a serious relationship and then wont come out of thier man caves for a meet are more than the ones who do actually meet you,

DolomitesDonkey Fri 12-Apr-13 18:04:22

Well if you say yes you're a guaranteed shag. He stood you up twice so now he knows you're desperate and will do anything for a date. Probably figures you'll jump at the chance thinking you won't be stood up at home. He gets his shag and he doesn't even need to buy you one solitary drink.

How long have you been single? Are we talking decades? Just walked back from the gulags? Been inside for 30 years? wink

FuckityDuck Fri 12-Apr-13 18:07:11

pmsl not 30 yrs about 7 yrs sad Now ha ha

I thought that as well

"Oh yes easy stood up 2 Dates and mine for dinner"

On yer bike sunshine ha ha

kim147 Fri 12-Apr-13 18:11:29

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now