Talk

Advanced search

To ask for your help

(15 Posts)
ProtegeMoi Thu 11-Apr-13 15:21:59

Does anyone have contact details for someone high up in Asda?

I ordered my shopping yesterday due to be delivered today 12-2pm, it has not arrived. I called them to ask why and they say the order was rejected due to insufficient funds. This baffled me as the money is in the account so I called my bank.

My bank tell me Asda have requested one pence and nothing more, there is no rejected payments. Asda dispute this.

I recieved no contact from them and now I am here without the baby milk I ordered and no means to get to the store as I have my disabled child with me.

They are refusing to take the payment that has been there all along and deliver the shopping I ordered.

Is there anyone I can contact, I don't know what else I can do!

I've ordered from them every week for over 4 years and never had this before.

HungryClocksGoBackFourSeconds Thu 11-Apr-13 15:24:10

I don't you could tweet?

Have you got anyone who can pick you some milk up? Any friends or relatives?

cozietoesie Thu 11-Apr-13 15:26:04

The immediate thing is to get you groceried up, OP. Have you anyone who could go for you? Or a local shopkeeper you know?

(The Asda thing may take longer to fix so get the DCs and you fed first.)

WeAreSix Thu 11-Apr-13 15:26:58

Where are you OP? I could drop baby milk to you if you have no one to get it for you.

ProtegeMoi Thu 11-Apr-13 15:35:49

I am trying to get hold of my sister now to help.

It's so frustrating, I have the money, its in the bank so why didn't they take it! I rely on my delivery for this reason.

Thank you for the kind offer to drop milk off, I have enough to do her bottle now and she is going for a nap so hoping to sort it before she wakes.

cozietoesie Thu 11-Apr-13 15:37:02

By the way - re your precise OP.

chief exceutive contact details

cozietoesie Thu 11-Apr-13 15:37:32

I wish I could spell.

sad

Kinnane Thu 11-Apr-13 15:45:44

Grocery
Helpline 0800 952 6060
Lines are open
7.00am - 10.30pm, 7 days a week

might help

ProtegeMoi Thu 11-Apr-13 16:35:11

Thanks everyone.

My sister is out picking me some bits up now, phew!

Have emailed the CEO also so thanks for that.

Last time I order from them anyway.

Pancakeflipper Thu 11-Apr-13 16:44:27

There was a shocker of an Asda thread on here over Easter - they really are a weird company regarding customer service. Obviously they cannot give you groceries IF there an issue with your account but they could inform people.

Gruffalump Thu 11-Apr-13 20:41:40

Contact the Danone helpline direct if you are having formula shortages. They will arrange delivery for you.

Loislane78 Thu 11-Apr-13 21:20:24

Agree with as tweet as well. Where I work if customers mention us, we immediately reply - largely because we want to be seen to be doing something and want to stop any potential disgruntled customers posting negative press.

GL smile

ProtegeMoi Fri 26-Apr-13 18:11:06

Just spotted this old thread of mine and realised I forgot to update.

I contacted the CEO as suggested and explained what happened, after being looked into they confirmed there was a computer error and that my bank were correct they did not request the payment.

They offered to rebook the shop but of course I had it by then anyway and so they applied a £50 gift voucher to my account.

Glad I got someone that actually listened rather than the people telling me mistakes can't be made and that my bank are wrong.

HungryClocksGoBackFourSeconds Fri 26-Apr-13 22:38:57

whayy! result!

cozietoesie Fri 26-Apr-13 22:41:07

Good.

smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now