Talk

Advanced search

to ask you all to complain about this sick facebook page?

(6 Posts)
NeoMaxiZoomDweebie Tue 09-Apr-13 18:57:38

It's called Not a rapist and has sick images and is suggestive of pedophillia and rape.

My niece who is 13 posted on an innocent looking thing on the page...one of those "Bet you can't think of a Drink with a V in it" type of things with a cartoon pic making it look innocent.

Then I looked at the page the pic had come from and it was SICK.

I'm not linking to it as I don't want my fb details to come up but please...please report it to FB and say why.

quoteunquote Tue 09-Apr-13 19:47:42

really?

if you do a link from that page it shouldn't show your details.

I'm sure someone will be able to.

ecclesvet Tue 09-Apr-13 20:10:47

www.facebook.com/HiILoveYouBai

I think this is the one OP means, it the most popular for "Not a rapist". It's just the usual 'funny-cos-it's-offensive' meme stuff, as far as I can see.

MsBella Tue 09-Apr-13 20:22:20

Yuck, reported
Unfortunately I doubt it'll be deleted, there are 'dead baby jokes' pages where people also personally insult people and their DCs if they confront the page
These pages have been reported by thousands of people and nothings been done
I know there is freedom of speech but surely facebook shouldn't want these things on THEIR website... ugh

There is literally no point, they are telling offensive 'jokes,' there are people who find them funny, fb won't take it down because they have a right to free speech, fb will tell them how many complaints they get and the knobend who runs the page will just post more and more offensive stuff up, safe in the knowledge that he is pissing lots of people off which was obviously his intent when he started the page. If you just ignore it then it will all fizzle out because he isn't getting the attention he wants.

When the offensive page about baby 'jokes' had a campaign going against it all that it achieved was to get thousands more likes because of the publicity.

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie Tue 09-Apr-13 22:35:45

I think it's more insiduous than it appears though. Why have kiddy friendly posts such as "Like if you love ice cream!" all in sherberty colours with sparkles and crap....and then also things such as "I don't want kids on this page...sure I'd like to do them but they're not allowed according to FB rules"

It's putting on posts which attract kids...why? Because he wants to perve on their pics?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now