Talk

Advanced search

To have leaned on my cars horn?

(7 Posts)
BlessedDespair Tue 09-Apr-13 13:48:28

Please bear in mind that I had already missed going through this set of lights once due to this woman as she failed to notice all the cars moving off too busy talking on her phone and it's impossible to overtake so had to wait it out.

So the lights turn to green yet again and there she is still on her mobile completely oblivious angry Pull over if you're going to chat on your phone. Pipped my horn first time I've ever used it and it sounds naff lol and we were the only cars to get through, probably wouldn't have gotten through if I hadn't pipped. She seemed to think I was unreasonable, was I confused

kotinka Tue 09-Apr-13 13:52:55

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

NynaevesSister Tue 09-Apr-13 13:53:04

Yanbu at all she was bit you knew that surely?

BarredfromhavingStella Tue 09-Apr-13 13:54:03

No.

drjohnsonscat Tue 09-Apr-13 13:55:21

I would like to have my car horn personalised (surely there is a business idea here for somebody, like how you can download ringtones) with me yelling "get off your bleeding phone, moron".

YANBU

In fact how about a carhorn that just shouts YABU over and over again. At least that way we'd know each other grin

Poledra Tue 09-Apr-13 13:56:02

Haven't you heard of a New York minute? It's the length of time between the light going green and the car behind you hooting its horn. About a nanosecond usually, apparently...

CSIJanner Tue 09-Apr-13 13:56:13

Hopefully a police car will be passing soon, spot her and issue a ticket. Isn't it £60 and 3 points for being on your phone? Shame...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now