Talk

Advanced search

to think Boris has something about him

(8 Posts)
PostmanPatricia Mon 08-Apr-13 22:29:12

What other politician eh?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzk27itihRI

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie Mon 08-Apr-13 23:04:00

Well yes...he's had a very expensive education and all that brings. You could stick a pig in Eton and it would come out brimming with self confidence and an air of the worldly wise about it.

MrsBertMacklin Mon 08-Apr-13 23:05:07

I've got an antidote for that PP. www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxDwxNcURTU

PostmanPatricia Mon 08-Apr-13 23:07:40

I'm pretty sure that 5 years at Eton does not turn you into Boris Johnson.

PostmanPatricia Mon 08-Apr-13 23:10:52

Not at all MrsBert. Even when Boris gets stuck on a zip wire, he still comes across well. Just compare:

i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01631/gaff-hague_1631172c.jpg

AgentZigzag Mon 08-Apr-13 23:13:13

I don't even know what he stands for politically wise (apart from him being a tory boy of course) but there is something intriguing about him.

Publically, the buffoon persona is very endearing/appealing (although I can understand how ridiculous and inappropriate this could come across) in the stuffy world of politicians.

He's unpredictable, very driven, and I would vote for his hair if it were ever to stand grin

It frightens me a bit to think he might have a shot at being PM one day, I know his public persona does mask the totally different person he is in private, but it is easy for people to be taken in by that public charisma, and that's where it could get sticky.

RevoltingPeasant Mon 08-Apr-13 23:13:27

5 years at Eton does not turn you into Boris Johnson

Thank Christ for that. Can you imagine a few hundred of the buggers every year?

Sheshelob Mon 08-Apr-13 23:14:24

Neo hahaha

An Etonian pig would probably fare better on a zip line.

BJ = Cockatoo + Mister Soft via EM Forster

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now