manticlimactic Sun 07-Apr-13 21:53:32

Got to be on CH4 surely? <goes to lok>

WorraLiberty Sun 07-Apr-13 21:54:42

The TV's downstairs

< Waits for manticlimactic to return >

HollyBerryBush Sun 07-Apr-13 21:55:01

Funniest thing I've ever seen

hiddenhome Sun 07-Apr-13 21:55:22

I watched that documentary. I thought it was really sad tbh. So undignified and pathetic sad They all sounded like they were trying hard to convince themselves that they were having fun. I felt so sorry for that poor guy with that girlfriend and her friend in the woods.

AnnieLobeseder Sun 07-Apr-13 21:57:33

Altinkum and HollyBerryBush - just to be clear, you're talking about a TV show, right? Not that you were "watching" as in actually participating in dogging?

DH and I were discussing it in the car today. We were driving down a dual carriageway with a lot of lay-bys and they all had a lot of wheelie bins in them. We wondered if was due to doggers producing a lot of extra rubbish.

edwinbear Sun 07-Apr-13 21:58:38

I am usually pretty relaxed about sex, especially what consenting adults like to do in their own time, but I was quite shocked. The woman who said she likes guys to line up and have her, as many as possible and she likes them to be quick. As well as that poor guy who said he wasn't comfortable and wanted to go home. Very interesting though.

manticlimactic Sun 07-Apr-13 21:58:52

Sorry worra I can't see it on. Maybe on catch-up?

Sparklingbrook Sun 07-Apr-13 21:58:55

Find the thread that was started when it was on originally. It's hilarious. Terroi!!

HollyBerryBush Sun 07-Apr-13 21:59:48

Last weeks docu. Tho, who ever made the programme deliberately went and found the most dysfunctional people they could.

It was the masks. What was with the masks? Couldn't they have pixelated the faces? they were all identifiable

WorraLiberty Sun 07-Apr-13 22:02:53

Repeat dates here mantic

Altinkum Sun 07-Apr-13 22:04:09

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Sparklingbrook Sun 07-Apr-13 22:04:09

Here you go

BlackMaryJanes Sun 07-Apr-13 22:05:31

I felt sorry for the women tbh. Some of them weren't totally into it or had unsavoury/sad reasons

ThePathanKhansAmnesiac Sun 07-Apr-13 22:10:40

I had a nice chat one day in Selfridges, (was buying a Creed aftershave for dh), and this lovely young man was telling me which was nicest. Then I realised it was Stanley Collimore. And all I could think was DOGGER.
It,s all just awful or I may just be a judgey prude. grin

MintyyAeroEgg Sun 07-Apr-13 22:12:04

Funniest thing you've ever seen Holly?

Blimey, you don't get out much.

SueDoku Sun 07-Apr-13 22:14:52

Life stanger than fiction eh..? I always thought that Dillie Keene was making it up.....
www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXzaVOk_Ydk

meddie Sun 07-Apr-13 22:35:20

The 'foxy bingo masks' were funny though.

erowid Sun 07-Apr-13 22:49:16

I drove into a dogging site once by accident. I was driving late at night and I needed to pee and I knew there was an open picnic site not too far ahead. I drove in and there was about 3-4 cars with a dozen or so men hanging about peering into cars. I did a quick u-turn and got out of there as fast as I could and waited till I got home to pee!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now