Talk

Advanced search

To think that Moto GP is way better for eye candy than F1

(13 Posts)
BarredfromhavingStella Sun 07-Apr-13 21:02:07

Have just had to endure this as DH loves & have to say the ones on bikes are far better looking than the ones in cars...

Iactuallydothinkso Sun 07-Apr-13 21:04:43

And a lot braver and skilful! These guys are as hard as nails! We've had a brilliant day watching all the racing.

The kid is fast and the doctors back in the house!

caz1010 Sun 07-Apr-13 22:00:37

spent my entire weekend watching bikes. Saturday at Croft and all day today in front of tv. love it ! grin

BarredfromhavingStella Sun 07-Apr-13 22:42:43

So wanted to call DS Valentino-DH said no sad

BarredfromhavingStella Sun 07-Apr-13 22:43:42

Not completely random as there is Italian in the family...

IncogKNEEto Mon 08-Apr-13 08:30:29

Shakey mmm...and an impressive escape from a near miss yesterday!

whenitrainsitpours Mon 08-Apr-13 08:39:50

I totally agree. Can't stand F1. But Motogp been watching for years. Rossi Rossi all the way. Glad he swap back to Yamaha. Just told dh that I might watch all of his races this year as last night was worth staying up for. Awsome racing!

theodorakisses Mon 08-Apr-13 08:44:35

We are going tonight in Doha!

HappyGirlNow Mon 08-Apr-13 08:47:35

Agree! We love bikes. My fiancée used to race himself (circuit and road), we've got 5 bikes, I passed my bike test last year and I love MotoGP. Even braver though is the road raving - the TT and the NW - I don't know how those guys do it. Nerves of steel. Very sexy grin

HappyGirlNow Mon 08-Apr-13 08:48:16

racing not raving

goodjambadjar Mon 08-Apr-13 08:52:41

We love MotoGP here. I have a total crush in Cal Crutchlow. And he had an amazing race last night, I hope Yamaha give him the decent upgrades, he's come such a long way the last couple of seasons.

Lorenzo is a cutie, I'm glad Stoner has gone, I got sick of his miserable face and whiney excuses. Pedrosa always looks so serious. Rossi does nothing for me, sorry!

I'm trying to think who else caught my eye last night. I'm still getting used to the livery and team changes. blush

Tinkerisdead Mon 08-Apr-13 08:56:50

Yes i thoroughly agree as per my name wink

AntsMarching Mon 08-Apr-13 09:18:51

Ben Spies for me. Yum!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now