Talk

Advanced search

To ban the word "gave" no I mean "gave" oh bugger HAVE

(12 Posts)
Euphemia Sun 07-Apr-13 18:28:11

I cannot type the word HAVE first time on the iPad.

So I am banning the word gave. You will gave to forgive me if, in the past, you gave found the word gave useful, but I gave had enough.

I gave banned it. So there.

ClaraOswald Sun 07-Apr-13 18:31:55

you've
I've

hth. ;)

iwouldgoouttonight Sun 07-Apr-13 18:32:36

YANBU, I would also like to ban the word 'gone' because I can't type 'home' on my phone without it think I mean 'gone'.

GlaikitFizzog Sun 07-Apr-13 18:33:38

May I add your. My iPad thinks yr is an alternative to this.

ZipItShrimpy Sun 07-Apr-13 18:33:48

YANBU!

It pisses me right off too. I gave to correct it all the time. grin

Euphemia Sun 07-Apr-13 18:35:22

Ooh Clara I'm liking your thinking! I need to stop typing so bloody formally, and shorten phrases with gave that dreaded word in them! smile

I'll've to think about that ... hmm confused

ClaraOswald Sun 07-Apr-13 18:36:09

I must, in that instance? smile

seriouscakeeater Sun 07-Apr-13 18:38:01

ha ha YANBU , my phone says 'fanny' instead of 'danny' which is my friends ex so its quite fitting really!grin

Euphemia Sun 07-Apr-13 18:40:13

Oh I don't use autocorrect - we fell out a long time ago. angry Stupid fecker, thinking he can spell better than I can.

ClaraOswald Sun 07-Apr-13 18:50:16

I use swype on my phone.

It does sometimes give interesting interpretations of what I want to type.

Spice17 Sun 07-Apr-13 20:04:02

Every time I type the word 'hope' on my phone it puts 'Ingestion', I have no idea why. Sent DM a text saying 'Ingestion you had a nice day' she then called me because she had no idea what I was going on about!

SueDoku Sun 07-Apr-13 20:51:32

Just tell me - how many people use the word 'nun' in texts more than they use 'mum'....? So why does my phone have 'nun' as the first choice of predictive text..... Aaargh..!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now