Talk

Advanced search

to be so impressed with the SCIENCE but not the Museum :(

(3 Posts)
cityangel Sat 06-Apr-13 23:49:03

Ground floor by Space exhibit toilet today 10+ nappies/ crap on top of full nappy bin at 2pm, floor flooded, I only went in there because we had to, other parents opened the door and decided not to go in.

Not an isolated incident, every waste bin on every floor full, every toilet the same although not as shocking as that one... security were great helpfully pointed out some amazing stuff.. like re-entry marks... still super rank in the toilets.... Why can't they take the lead from the NHM, London Zoo or just understand that at peak Easter hols facilities need to be checked hourly.

The Museum has a lot of keen staff willing to showcase their learning offering which is great.... shame they expect everyone to slum it with the basics...

WorraLiberty Sat 06-Apr-13 23:51:31

Haven't you already done this thread tonight?

MyDarlingClementine Sun 07-Apr-13 00:14:22

YANBU City I often find this at lots of places at busy times when you would expect some one to recognise this problem. And send someone round.

Even loads of NT places I have seen little old dears moaning to each other that they were not able to wipe themselves as loo roll had run out, they had to wait ages!!!! Loo's in a state yadayada

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now