Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To just want some time alone.

(5 Posts)
missmatched Sat 06-Apr-13 19:47:02

aarrggg.

I am looking for a job since being made redundant last year. Through the week I have no time in the daytime to do this as I have a 9 month old ds. I look for a hour at 9pm to see if theres anything intresting and apply if I see something. Last night my dh told sil we would have dn overnight. Which really meant I would be looking after her not a big task. I didnt job search last night and yeasterday had some intresting jobs emailed to me so I though I would have sometime to do it today.

I came upstairs to the bedroom and dh has been up every 20 mins or so and I have had it now Im just pissed off.How am I meant to concentrate.I have finished now but I thought I would vent on here instead of going down stairs and haveing an arguement.

I need a holiday !!,but I need a job so I can have a holiday.

Tee2072 Sat 06-Apr-13 19:49:57

Welcome to the life as a working mom. Ain't it grand?

missmatched Sat 06-Apr-13 19:55:50

Well the problem with that is I only wish I was a working mum and that dh would stop treating me like his.

I cant wait to have a car journey to work and listen to the radio,feel like I have acheived something,talked to other adults and not about babies.

I bet I will be back when I get a job saying I wish I was a sahm.

Tee2072 Sat 06-Apr-13 19:58:16

Well, if you have a job where you need to do some work after hours, that's what it will be like.

missmatched Sat 06-Apr-13 20:03:38

good point maybe I need a pack of post its and some cellotape.

post its so I can leave them everywere and cellotape to keep his eyes open so he looks for things he needs properly instead of asking me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now