Talk

Advanced search

To wish that the train carrying Dora the Explorer would crash

(40 Posts)
DrSeuss Tue 02-Apr-13 16:54:48

I want to see her in a big, crumpled heap in the wreckage along with that bloody monkey! That'd be worth putting on a map!

LangenFlugelHappleHoff Tue 02-Apr-13 16:59:03

Urm wow!?!? hmm

Loulybelle Tue 02-Apr-13 17:05:28

I think somebody has been forced to watch it, and has now began fantasizing about her death, i did that with Peppa Pig.

foslady Tue 02-Apr-13 19:35:12

After travelling down half the length of the country with Dora the bloody Explorer dvd being played every other dvd I think a train crash isn't a painful enough death.......[bitter and twisted all these years later emocon.......]

KittyLane1 Tue 02-Apr-13 19:45:09

Peppa Pig is a bacon sandwich waiting to happen.

I actually like Dora, she is so perky! But Peppa is one step away from picking red or Brown sauce grin

ImNotCute Tue 02-Apr-13 19:51:06

There actually are lots of clips on YouTube of Dora meeting various grisly ends. DD stumbled across some by accident, but fortunately I intervened before she watched any!

Loulybelle Tue 02-Apr-13 19:53:39

Kitty I cant tell ya how many times i've thought about eating that annoying pink little shit, shes part of my full english.

Smudging Tue 02-Apr-13 19:55:54

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Solopower1 Tue 02-Apr-13 19:57:25

I just wish she'd talk quietly without shouting. But they all shout, don't they, except for Charlie and Lola and Tilly. Even (especially) the presenters shout. And even if you turn down the volume, they still have horrid shouty voices.

<shuffles off to make a cup of tea ...>

Loulybelle Tue 02-Apr-13 19:58:28

Luckily, my DD hasnt forced me to watch her Hello Kitty DVD's yet.

LimeLeaffLizard Tue 02-Apr-13 20:14:19

Reminds me of this similar thread about Thomas!

foslady Tue 02-Apr-13 21:12:09

Can we add the Mr Men and Little Miss books to the pyre Smudging? Books are sacred in our house, but a full page of Walter the worm just saying 'Hello', purely because he was a worm of few words (and I suspect a publisher wanting a requisite amount of pages per book) made me want to chew my page turning arm off............

70isaLimitNotaTarget Tue 02-Apr-13 21:18:49

I'm sure my DH harboured similar fantasies about Little Bear.
He ran round butt naked while his Mother and Father wore clothes.
And when he was snowed in at his BBF house we prayed each time for the winter to be long and arduous.
But that b'stard moose waded through the snowdrift every blardy time to rescue him.

<<sigh>>

Luckily they grew out of Little Bear.

And don't get me started on Bear in the Big Blue House. He terrified my DD with his Fonz eyebrows and knowing that she'd had pancakes and syrup for breakfast just by sniffing her.

Hunting Season couldn't come quick enough IMO.

(Maybe that's why DD is scared of sniffy dogs. BitBBH fault) hmm

70isaLimitNotaTarget Tue 02-Apr-13 21:19:24

BFF house (Best Friend Forever)

crashdoll Tue 02-Apr-13 21:19:37

LOL at Peppa Pig is a bacon sandwich waiting to happen.
grin

scottishtablet Tue 02-Apr-13 21:21:58

There's a part in Modern Family where Mitchell says the exact same thing grin

SchroSawMargeryDaw Tue 02-Apr-13 21:25:12

Oh! I've imagined the Peppa Pig sarnie! With brown sauce. She's an utter brat.

I also wish Upsy Daisy's fecking skirt would blow up too much and carry her off somewhere that isn't on my TV.

And Postman fucking bloody Pat would get mixed up with his mail and get sent off to Timbukt Tu (sp?)

Can you tell I've had an unwell toddler?

Solopower1 Tue 02-Apr-13 21:28:28

Hated the Mr Men. Boring boring boring.

Loulybelle Tue 02-Apr-13 21:36:53

Upsy Daisy likes flashing her knickers way too much for my liking.

Kyrptonite Tue 02-Apr-13 21:38:22

Wetting myself laughing at this thread!

foslady Tue 02-Apr-13 22:12:03

Upsy Daisy, here I come
I'm the really boring one
And I irritate you too
Upsy Daisy smells of poo.........

Januarymadness Tue 02-Apr-13 22:15:19

I am thanking you. Was just about to get all weepy and sorry for myself and the thread title made me laugh. Thanks

Januarymadness Tue 02-Apr-13 22:17:10

Any inventive ways of taking out Norman Fecking Price from Fireman Sam would be very welcome.

foslady Tue 02-Apr-13 22:20:01

Easy - let him chase after a sheep on a sheer cliff with a small ridge then blast him off it down the rocky cliff side with the water hose.......

HolidayArmadillo Tue 02-Apr-13 22:23:20

Norman Price needs a fecking ASBO. The little get shouldn't be allowed within a 10mile radius of Pontypandy. And Dilys needs to be reported to the social.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now