Talk

Advanced search

to think that Stompa beds aren't worth the £££;

(5 Posts)
Howsaboutthat Mon 01-Apr-13 17:30:45

What on earth makes Stompa beds so expensive?
www.tesco.com/direct/stompa-casa-high-sleeper-sofa-bed-with-4-drawer-chest-unit-antique-lilac-black/769-6132.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=769-6132
What am I missing?

RobotLover68 Mon 01-Apr-13 17:43:14

I have 2 stompa beds - they are fantastic. My MIL gave us some money and we used it to buy 2 beds and the furniture. They are solid and really well made. 10 years on and they still look as good as new. YABU

Twattybollocks Mon 01-Apr-13 18:25:03

I must have a dud stompa. Ours is 18 months old, has a normal size 8yo sleeping in it. It's 18 months old and we are putting it on freecycle as we have had to replace 2 steps on it when they snapped and now the actual ladder is coming away from the main bed. If no one on freecycle wants to try to fix it it will be going in the skip. Huge waste of money, I've had better quality from Argos for less than half the cost.

RobotLover68 Mon 01-Apr-13 21:15:26

twatty have you tried contacting Stompa? Your post reminded me that happened to one of ours and they sent replacement steps FOC

hwjm1945 Mon 01-Apr-13 22:02:42

Our stomps drawer fronts continually come off.very poor quality.cabin bed ok thoigh

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now