Talk

Advanced search

Why can't I buy a stylish family memo board/planner for our kitchen?

(10 Posts)
williwonti Sun 31-Mar-13 18:18:28

I want a nice looking memo board/planner type thing but can't find one anywhere. Also want a month to view planner (all decent ones are week to view)

MrsLouisTheroux Sun 31-Mar-13 18:55:22

'Tis not the season for memo boards/ wall planners. They are a Christmas gift must-have.

MrsLouisTheroux Sun 31-Mar-13 18:57:30

What style do you like OP? That book/card selling company (what their name?) the ones that pop up at every craft fair/ school fete ... I'll get back to you because they sell them.

BerryMojito Sun 31-Mar-13 18:58:25

Phoenix?

MrsLouisTheroux Sun 31-Mar-13 19:03:34

That's it Berry ! Not everyone's taste though.
I've just typed in 'month to view wall planner' and there are loads on-line OP. Probably nothing in shops though.

PickledInAPearTree Sun 31-Mar-13 19:20:59

I want one to.

CocacolaMum Sun 31-Mar-13 19:53:51

Couldn't you make one? could just put up a large mirror and use dry wipe pens on it?

kungfupannda Sun 31-Mar-13 20:42:21

I made one. I got a big, cheap Ikea frame and a packet of scrapbooking paper.

I used the paper to cover the board and then used my computer to print out 12 separate months, like this:

January

1_____ 15____
2_____ 16____

etc

I didn't do days of the week so that it can be a perpetual calendar.

Then I stuck the months on the calendar - I did them a bit wonky and overlapping, but you could do them straight and evenly-spaced.

Cover on and whiteboard pen and job's a good'un!

williwonti Mon 01-Apr-13 11:04:08

Phoenix is exactly what I am after for a memo board, thanks. I'll have to put the calendar next to it

lljkk Mon 01-Apr-13 11:17:04

DH made one with 2 sheets of A3.
Not sure that's "stylish" though, lol.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now