Talk

Advanced search

help... relationship advise

(5 Posts)
Gemziewooo Thu 28-Mar-13 19:58:31

So fed up, feel trapped and wondering if anyone else is in the same situation.

I have a partner and have been with him for 6 years now. We have two children ages 4 and 3! I am so unhappy. For all the years we have been together my partner has always thought he was right and i was in the wrong. Everytime we argue he goes off out and i dont see him for days, mostly weekends on the drink. He has been in and out of jobs due to the recession. However he has lost jobs because has stayed off on.mondays due to hangover. I can tell when he wants to go off because he tries to start arguments so he has an excuse to storm.out. He keeps his wage and forgets the times he had no job n i had to keep him. He forgets he has treat me like dirt all these years. He always tries to blame me n say i always go on. I work wveryday and also fo to college 4 days a week. I sort the kids out and make sure house chores i are done everyday. Dont get me wrong most weeks he does give me money but thinks

InNeedOfBrandy Thu 28-Mar-13 20:04:33

What a cunt OP

SoleSource Thu 28-Mar-13 20:19:11

How can you concentrate at college with all this going on? You must be very strong. Get rid of him asap is my advice. You cannot change his attitude towards himself only he can. Please seek advice and confide in a close friend.

You will keep on suffering because of his abuse and things get so bad sometimes people contemplate suicide.

Just get rid, life too short and get some therapy for you to speed your recovery x

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie Thu 28-Mar-13 20:39:28

Get rid of him Gemzie....you don't need him cluttering up your life. You are coping alone anyway by the sound of it and he's a millstone.

OHforDUCKScake Thu 28-Mar-13 20:46:40

Have you split up before?

Im getting de ja vu.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now