Talk

Advanced search

Come and discuss the issue of Cum with me because, frankly, it's getting on my tits.

(112 Posts)

It really is.

Dear Facebook and Gumtree users

Stop it.

Come and Cum. Two different things. AIBU? Am I?

Cum look at my puppies is not going to encourage naice people to COME round.

Cum is not an abbreviation. It really isn't.

If you insist on persisting I will find you and vomit in your hair rather than over my pc.

Oodsigma Wed 27-Mar-13 13:36:26

Sorry but your thread title made me laugh blush

wannabeEostregoddess Wed 27-Mar-13 13:36:38

Cum is getting on your tits?

Ooh err grin

Tee2072 Wed 27-Mar-13 13:37:29

Do you want a pearl necklace with that, OP?

grin

Poppet48 Wed 27-Mar-13 13:38:59

Love the title grin

AnisotropicWeetabixFTW Wed 27-Mar-13 13:39:03

Every time it pops up on my computer, I find it really hard. It's not just that cum gets on my tits, but it sticks in my throat too.

Seriously

I should not have to pursue statements with Cum and Puppies in the same sentence.

Or read

Cum over mine Hun, I've got Vodka.

Wtf????

Seriously, just type COME, you lazy bastards angry

VanitasVanitatum Wed 27-Mar-13 13:40:21

As long as it's not getting up your nose..

BreconBeBuggered Wed 27-Mar-13 13:40:27

I find this very hard to swallow <gets coat>

AwFTW

Knew you'd understand. See you've kept the NC too grin

EggyFucker Wed 27-Mar-13 13:41:22

Don't get it in your eye grin

But yes, text speak is shite.

grabaspoon Wed 27-Mar-13 13:41:35

Your title did make me laugh grin

ThingummyBob Wed 27-Mar-13 13:41:39

Always makes me giggle.

Do you think they really don't know and think its an actual abbreviation then? I'd always assumed they were too thick to know how to spell come correctly

Either way I giggle grin

GinGuzzler Wed 27-Mar-13 13:44:54

This has left a bitter taste in my mouth.

<<leaves to gargle mouthwash>>

BaronessBomburst Wed 27-Mar-13 13:46:47

PML grin

jinxdragon Wed 27-Mar-13 13:47:39

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Nope. I called the puppy person on it, and was told to "chillax, its an abbreviation"

Sadly, I had to kill her for her own good. She said chillax. And if you can spell abbreviation you can spell come.

AKissIsNotAContract Wed 27-Mar-13 13:51:45

If people would just use 'jizz' none of this would happen. Selfish, inconsiderate cummers.

Tee2072 Wed 27-Mar-13 13:52:30

Chillax and cum? snerk I hope you killed her very slowly.

magimedi Wed 27-Mar-13 13:56:52

Akiss - Jizz is a word greatly used by birders & twitchers:

^Jizz is a term used by birders to describe the overall impression or appearance of a bird garnered from such features as shape, posture, flying style or other habitual movements, size and colouration combined with voice, habitat and location.

Sean Dooley described jizz as "the indefinable quality of a particular species, the 'vibe' it gives off" and notes that although it is "dismissed by many as some kind of birding alchemy, there is some physical basis to the idea of jizz."[1]

Experienced birders can often make reliable identifications in the field at a glance by utilising jizz. Often jizz is useful for identifying to the family or genus level, rather than the species level. For example, "It definitely had the jizz of a thrush, but I couldn't see what kind."

The word has been extended to refer to the impression of the general characteristics of other animals or plants.

The origin of the word is a mystery. There is a theory that it comes from the World War II air force acronym GISS for "General Impression of Size and Shape (of an aircraft)", but the birding term was first recorded earlier than that in 1920.[2] More likely, jizz is a corruption of gestalt, a German word that roughly means form or shape,[3] or more obviously of the word gist which has the same meaning^

magimedi Wed 27-Mar-13 13:57:25

Sorry - posted too soon - taken from Wikipedia & meant to be in iotalics.

Always makes me laugh !

Startail Wed 27-Mar-13 13:58:17

But then you confuse the twichers

AKissIsNotAContract Wed 27-Mar-13 14:10:00

Magi: that's hilarious. You learn something new every day on MN, especially on cum threads.

What about spunk then?

FunnysInLaJardin Wed 27-Mar-13 14:10:27

grin Hot. And fwiw I agree entirely. Cum and come, two very different things!

Mandy2003 Wed 27-Mar-13 14:13:17

Good for the skin though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now