Talk

Advanced search

to ask for bra-fitting help - my boobs are really different sizes but need to know the measurements

(4 Posts)
princessj29 Wed 27-Mar-13 10:08:56

Have just done my measurements but one website says they make me a 32c, the other say 36a. Personally I don't think I'm either. My boobs are different sizes, noticeably to look at. My measurement under boobs is 32", one boob measures 37" and the other 35". Any ideas what size they are? Have always worn a 34d but it doesn't look right.

juneybean Wed 27-Mar-13 10:18:38

As far as I know band size is going to be 32 regardless of the size of the boobs, so no to 36A

princessj29 Wed 27-Mar-13 10:38:10

Ok have tried a few more which say that one boob is 34c and the other is 34dd/e. Does this sound more likely?

CMOTDibbler Wed 27-Mar-13 10:56:02

The best way to measure is to do your underbust tightly, then (braless), bend over so your body is at 90' to your legs, then measure round the largest part of your boobs. You'll need to fit the larger boob cupwise, and then add a little pad to the other.

I guess you'll be at least a 32 E, but report back with measuring that way - its changed my bra size massively thanks to MN, and I look soooo much better for it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now