Talk

Advanced search

to find my friend's lewd comments on FB offensive

(2 Posts)
Whirliwig72 Tue 26-Mar-13 17:18:44

My car failed its MOT today so I put a little (humorous) post on my Facebook page to vent my frustration. Anyway shortly after posting a friend of mine from school replied with a jokey comment comparing me to an old banger - big end's gone, leaking oil everywhere etc which was ok but there was also a sexual reference to my nipples contained in it which immediately made me go yuck!

At first I responded to his post with a joke but then changed my mind and have deleted his post as it made me feel really uncomfortable: my FIL reads my page and I don't think my DH would best pleased to read things like that either. Was I being prudish? Will he be notified i've deleted and if not should I notify him to tell him I found his post unsavoury? I don't know him very well btw.

Catchingmockingbirds Tue 26-Mar-13 17:37:36

No he won't be told, it just won't be there if he checks it so he'll know it has been deleted. I'd just leave it tbh if you don't know him very well so probably don't talk to him much. You've deleted it now so nobody else can see it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now