Talk

Advanced search

to ask for stories with a halpy ending

(30 Posts)
maddening Sat 09-Feb-13 22:43:03

Has anyone ever had an awful interview with ridiculous nerves and still got the job?

Killing myself with anxiousness after an awful interview and find out monday - some tales where everyone lived and worked happily ever after would help (before I find out I haven't got it)

valiumredhead Mon 11-Feb-13 12:11:51

I had a crap interview in front of a panel and I was still offered the job. They said I was the best candidate - the others must have been clueless grin

maddening Mon 11-Feb-13 13:10:37

Ha valium smile there were 2 jobs and 6 interviewees and apparently am the only one going to next interview - v odd but must try not to question it much incase reality notices and demands to know how I got through !

maddening Mon 25-Mar-13 15:17:15

Just an update - had second interview and it actually went well - so I spent last week stressing again convinced that the fact it seemed to go ok must mean that I didn't get it and today I got the call to say I have got the job!

V excited and relieved that my gamble in taking time out hasn't ruined my chances - I was worried that I had been stupid to leave my job in this market.

Anyway I got my own happy ending after all smile

MsJupiterJones Mon 25-Mar-13 16:51:24

Congratulations!

BookFairy Mon 25-Mar-13 16:53:13

Good for you smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: