to fart in public?

(109 Posts)
FlatsInDagenham Wed 23-Jan-13 15:34:24

I mean when nobody can hear me, such as noisy soft play or when I find myself in a conveniently empty aisle at the supermarket.

Does everyone do this or is it just me?

SaggyOldPregnantCatpuss Thu 24-Jan-13 00:18:51

Nice! Apparently it's a side effect of having a bun in the oven!

Smellslikecatspee Thu 24-Jan-13 00:21:17

Or Smellslikecatspee/duckshit, bit long though? grin

donaldtrumpispresident Sun 13-Nov-16 18:17:25

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Bluntness100 Sun 13-Nov-16 18:28:23

God, this makes me remember when my daughter was about six. Sitting in a very crowded outside cafe for lunch she sneezed and the pressure made her fart at the same time. The way it reverberated on the wooden bench was something to behold. Was so loud. We couldn't stop laughing. Her little face was so shocked.

Also when she was about two or so, in the crowded doctors waiting room. People sat in the seats along allfour walls, about 30 people, and kids toys were in the middle. She was playing and farted really loudly and everyone just burst out laughing, she looked round the room and then said completely genuinely ' shall I do it again mummy? ". 😂

Flumplet Sun 13-Nov-16 18:57:21

Yanbu at all. One of life's little pleasures. So long as they're not too stinky - it's horrid walking in to someone else's lingering flatulence.

DramaInPyjamas Sun 13-Nov-16 18:59:10

Omg, who resurrected a 4 year old thread just to post about farting? confused

ThroughThickAndThin01 Sun 13-Nov-16 19:00:02

The fart troll. Such fun hmm

Flumplet Sun 13-Nov-16 19:07:55

DonaldTrump resurrected it!!!!! I didn't even realise it was an old one.

Twogoats Sun 13-Nov-16 19:10:22

Can we all call farts 'trumps' from now on?

wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now