Talk

Advanced search

to be a little bit frightened of my 3 yo dd?

(9 Posts)
MadCap Mon 21-Jan-13 09:15:41

My 3.9 yo dd has been adamant for the last week or so that the world is going to end soon. This morning she was doing some colouring and told me she's drawing me some zombies.

Aibu to be a bit frightened of her? She's either a prophet if some sort or needs counselling or just has a really vivid imagination?

I promise she's never seen the Walking Dead!

BillyBollyDandy Mon 21-Jan-13 09:16:41

I'm scared of mine. I woke up to find a pillow being held over my head and dd1 saying "sshhhhhh".

MadCap Mon 21-Jan-13 09:18:08

I'm just wondering if I need to get my ofrs ready...

BillyBollyDandy Mon 21-Jan-13 09:21:42

Why not, what harm can it do

FromHereToNextTuesday Mon 21-Jan-13 10:23:12

I'm scared of mine too. He keeps talking about a man who is buried in our garden and we need to dig him up "to make him happy"...
confused

belindarose Mon 21-Jan-13 10:25:37

Mine talks to 'little men' when we walk the dog in the woods. And yesterday said 'I'll still love my brother when he's a man and I'm a lady. But you two will be dead!' (Said with glee...)

DreamingOfTheMaldives Mon 21-Jan-13 10:48:53

BillyBollyDandy I think I would start sleeping with my bedroom door locked! grin

Mrskbpw Mon 21-Jan-13 10:52:37

FromHere - that's really creepy. Have you considered asking him where the man is buried and having a little root around with a trowel? Go on, I dare you!

I was in Tescos with my son (who's now 5 but then was 3) and he stopped dead in the middle of the aisle and said, "Uh-oh, there's going to be a fire. A biiiiig fire." I told him he was being silly and to carry on. About five minutes later the fire alarm went off, and everyone had to abandon their shopping as we were all evacuated. It wasn't a real fire (or if it was, it was very small) but I still wonder how he knew...

BillyBollyDandy Mon 21-Jan-13 18:18:23

grin Dreaming

There is only one way Mrs... playing with matches

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now