Talk

Advanced search

To think i should get a refund

(4 Posts)
STOPtheworldimgettingoff Fri 18-Jan-13 20:01:51

This may out me

My Ds (4) started a prep school nursery at the end of September just gone & just before he started I ordered all the required uniform through the school as they deal with the supplier .
Finally got most of his uniform last week (8th) & it is not the size I ordered so I asked the school to return it & swap for a smaller size which I was told can't be done as the size I had been given was the smallest they make & I should just roll the legs up on the tracksuit bottoms & he will eventually fit in to them , Now I tried this & they were ridiculously to big (i tried them on my 8yr old neice & they fit her fine) so I'm not been pretentious .
Once again I contacted the school & asked to return them for a refund to be told they can't do this & when I asked what I were supposed to do I were told I would have to buy something suitable for him by the Next PE Day !
AIBU to expect a refund ?

*the school jumpers & tracksuit top just about fit so only wanting a refund for the bottoms which is £24

Floralnomad Fri 18-Jan-13 20:05:40

IME of prep schools the answer to this is ,get used to it ! Do they have a second hand uniform place where you could offload them ?

STOPtheworldimgettingoff Fri 18-Jan-13 20:05:50

forgot to say I ordered 3-4 & were given 5-6

STOPtheworldimgettingoff Fri 18-Jan-13 20:06:29

Nope no second hand uniform shop

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now