Talk

Advanced search

for dp to say what?

(10 Posts)
coughingbean Wed 16-Jan-13 20:22:38

So he gives me a strange look or a quizzical look etc and i say "what?" he then says " what?" and we go round in frigging circles! I say to him " you cannot answer what? with what?" its driving me round the bend! AIBU to expect a proper answer?!

DawnOfTheDee Wed 16-Jan-13 20:23:31

what?

PomBearWithAnOFRS Wed 16-Jan-13 20:24:06

Ignore his strange looks. Maybe he just doesn't know what his face is doing when he's not actually concentrating on it.

coughingbean Wed 16-Jan-13 20:28:23

Dawn you made me laugh albeit reluctantly!
Pombear i think you may be right!

DawnOfTheDee Wed 16-Jan-13 20:36:46

Sorry - couldn't resist! grin

PomBearWithAnOFRS Thu 17-Jan-13 13:22:45

My exH and both his brothers used to get beaten up regularly in pubs because they had faces that, in repose, just standing idly thinking of nothing, would go into a sort of lip curled sneery "come and have a go if you think you're hard enough" expression and people would take offense and punch them or do the whole toe to toe "what you looking at?" snarling thing.
In the end they stopped going out together and all the friends and family used to give them a nudge and remind them to smile when they drifted confused
(They were a pack of sour faced lemon sucking miserable bastards mind, but it certainly didn't help that they had "that face" grin)

imnotmymum Thu 17-Jan-13 13:25:17

Oh this is so funny ...

mypussyiscalledCaramel Thu 17-Jan-13 13:28:05

If anybody says what to me,they get told it's a unit of power-courtesy of my physics teacher at school.

coughingbean Thu 17-Jan-13 20:54:32

oooo caramel i will try that one

coughingbean Thu 17-Jan-13 20:56:15

just noticed the title makes NO sense. aibu for my partner ti sayvwhat? hmm must have been too much wine

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now