Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To think Terry Christian is a twat?

(21 Posts)
Doyouhearthepeoplesing Mon 14-Jan-13 10:08:12

That's it really. Have the misfortune of being off work sick and, well, the wright stuff is on and this man is driving me mad, he really is a twat who loves the sound of his own voice!

Aibu?

ComposHat Mon 14-Jan-13 10:09:50

Bloody hell Stuart Lee has shifted a bit of weight.

WorraLiberty Mon 14-Jan-13 10:11:12

He talks a lot of sense on there most of the time.

Something about his voice makes me want to tape his mouth shut though.

Doyouhearthepeoplesing Mon 14-Jan-13 10:15:28

His voice is awful. He's pissing Ms Dorries off though as he keeps talking over her. I hate people who talk over people.

SallyCinnamonandNutmeg Mon 14-Jan-13 10:15:50

YANBU as you are entitled to your opinion.

Personally though I love his accent and love the fact that he just says whatever he thinks and doesn't really care a jot about offending or disagreeing with others. Much more interesting than the pretty-but-vacant CBB contestant who's also on Wright Stuff today!

Doyouhearthepeoplesing Mon 14-Jan-13 10:17:00

See I look at that as rudeness and stating an opinion for a reaction. Urgh. Going to have to change the channel.

Snorbs Mon 14-Jan-13 10:24:04

He's made an entire career out of being an annoying twat.

YorkshireDeb Mon 14-Jan-13 10:24:11

He is a twat, but this programme is always more interesting when it has outspoken panelists on. Nadine Doris is annoying me more. I know the silent bloke is from celebrity big brother - but does anyone know how/why he is a celebrity? Never seen him before in my life. X

fackinell Mon 14-Jan-13 10:36:34

No idea what the Scottish one is in but had to laugh when he said people his age had no opinion on the Falklands War. Really? Must be great to be able to speak for the masses of 20 something's all over the UK. In reality, he clearly doesn't know anything about it. Swot up or shut up, I say.

Terry is a bit of a plank. All a bit his way or the highway. He's clearly an educated man but his attitude all seems to be 'hey, I'm working class and have a brain', which very much annoys me as there is no reason to think he wouldn't!!

CaptChaos Mon 14-Jan-13 10:38:18

YANBU he is, and always has been a twat of biblical proportions

glenthebattleostrich Mon 14-Jan-13 10:39:29

Sounds like TV from hell. The only thing which could make it worse is having Liz whatsherface from the Daily Heil on!

VonHerrBurton Mon 14-Jan-13 10:42:45

I second that he talks a lot of sense a lot of the time. He often takes it too far and I find myself willing him to 'leave it there' but he doesn't.

I'd far rather listen to him than some dullard, toe-the-party-bullshit line like Dorries. Or that thick actor that has zero opinion on anything.

TiggyD Mon 14-Jan-13 10:44:07

You are totally unreasonable for being 20 years slow in recognising he's a twat.

Bella88 Mon 14-Jan-13 17:07:23

Loathe his professional downtrodden Northern routine, sneering at anything that has the audacity to be shiny and new and not swimming in gravy.

It's people like him that make the North grim.

LesBOFerables Mon 14-Jan-13 17:15:43

He is a twat, but I still would blush

VonHerrBurton Mon 14-Jan-13 17:51:14

You sound lovely Bella.

'It's people like him that make the North grim' Nice.

Bella88 Mon 14-Jan-13 17:57:19

Erm, I'm from the North West myself actually and I stand by what I said.

And yes, I am rather lovely, thank you.

VonHerrBurton Mon 14-Jan-13 18:37:15

Makes no difference where you're from bella your post made you sound pompous.

Bella88 Mon 14-Jan-13 18:47:49

Rather pompous than sanctimonious.

usualsuspect Mon 14-Jan-13 18:53:52

I like him. I like my dinner swimming in gravy too.Maybe I should move up North.

VonHerrBurton Mon 14-Jan-13 19:34:37

I'll make you a lovely dinner so swimming in gravy you will see chips doing laps of the plate, usualsus. In my far from grim northern home ;)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now