Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone ever taken revenge on someone

(72 Posts)
plim Fri 11-Jan-13 22:29:56

so my dh best mate was out with him on weds night and has confessed to taking revenge on his ex. She cheated on him with another of ou friends - so it was very nasty and messy! So he told dh that he has been 'revenging' her and has done stuff like put her nam down at an STD clinic and has put dog poo in her car air con. I am shocked tbh, dh also tried to talk some sense into him. I once revenged a friend at school and put an egg in her rucksack - hardly the crime of the century but has anyone else ever 'revenged' anyone.....

Imnotaslimjim Fri 11-Jan-13 22:32:34

I did, when I was 17 (so very young and stupid) a "friend" slept with my boyfriend and thought I didn't know

Next time I was in her house, I put Immac in her leave in conditioner

Looking back, I know it was stupid and dangerous, and its not something I would repeat

KobayashiMaru Fri 11-Jan-13 22:33:21

yabu

plim Fri 11-Jan-13 22:37:22

Both dh and I have told him he's being unreasonable but he thinks it's justified to take his anger out on her.

VBisme Fri 11-Jan-13 22:37:49

Sorry, never, I leave it to karma.

However my brother and his mates used to "prank" each other all the time by leaving dead fish etc to rot in one anothers houses - hilarious hmm

hatgirl Fri 11-Jan-13 22:43:00

I think one of my ex boyfriends is probably still getting free sanitary towels through the post (don't ask).

I have flashbacks thinking that age 23 I put a pin through a condom in a different exes bedside cabinet after I had reason to believe he had been cheating on me. I don't think I did, I'm fairly sure it was just a dream/ drunken pretend joke with friends but just recently I've started to doubt whether I actually did or not. Doesn't help that the person it turned out he was cheating on me with was 'with child' within 3 months of us splitting up. I keep reassuring myself that I didn't - (where would I have got a pin from, plus I was pretty much never alone in his room) but I just have this nagging doubt.... (they are both VERY happily married with another on the way now though so I suppose it all worked out well either way)

plim Fri 11-Jan-13 22:44:44

Hatgirl that's divine intervention no revenge I guess!!

hatgirl Fri 11-Jan-13 22:47:08

It was just too much of a coincidence (but I totally got it wrong who he was cheating on me with - huh!)

Pigsmummy Fri 11-Jan-13 22:48:37

I pissed in my ex's mouthwash the day I moved out

GregBishopsBottomBitch Fri 11-Jan-13 22:51:07

Nope, i suffer from catholic guilt, i just dont have what it takes.

PessaryPam Fri 11-Jan-13 22:52:30

I stamped on an ex's lp collection.

SirBoobAlot Fri 11-Jan-13 22:52:55

Put her name down for an STD clinic? Jesus I remember a friend doing that to an ex aged 14.

Tell him to grow the fuck up.

plim Fri 11-Jan-13 22:54:02

You don't know the half of it sirboobalot, he is 36 going on 15.

wannabedreams Fri 11-Jan-13 22:54:17

Karma for me....

DeafLeopard Fri 11-Jan-13 22:56:51

I'm childish I know but I lol'd at Pigsmummy blush

GregBishopsBottomBitch Fri 11-Jan-13 22:56:57

Actually, i sold my exes and mine engagement rings, and kept the money. and sold some of his PS3 games.

JohnSnowsTie Fri 11-Jan-13 22:58:09

I have a friend who's into revenge. I think she thinks it gives her the upper hand. Not sure I agree.

Pigsmummy Fri 11-Jan-13 22:59:14

Revenge was sweet knowing that he always used mouthwash when going on dates and that it was a new, large bottle that would last a long, long time...

Punkatheart Fri 11-Jan-13 22:59:42

I fantasise about it - which is healthy. But I wouldn't do it.

GregBishopsBottomBitch Fri 11-Jan-13 23:00:14

Pigs Thats got me sniggering, piss breath, hmmmmmmmmm lovely.

FuckityFuckFuck Fri 11-Jan-13 23:00:19

Not me, but the previous tennants. I have no idea what the guy had done, but the woman saw fit to take revenge by throwing all his stuff out of the bedroom window. The expected clothes, cd's, gadgets etc but then she started on small bits of furniture, then shelves and then finished by shoving the couch out of the front door.

How angry do you have to be when single handedly throwing a sofa out of the door seems like a good idea???

GregBishopsBottomBitch Fri 11-Jan-13 23:00:46

also, i hope it was the first of the morning piss too. stronger and smellier.

plim Fri 11-Jan-13 23:00:51

Pigsmummy grin

GregBishopsBottomBitch Fri 11-Jan-13 23:02:03

xposted Fuckity I think cheating, and wow she was mad, to throw a couch out.

JambalayaCodfishPie Fri 11-Jan-13 23:03:25

There's a slightly childish side of me that wants someone I know to do something bad enough to warrant the Immac/Conditioner revenge. I think that's inspired. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now