Talk

Advanced search

To think these christmas decorations ott?

(23 Posts)
midnightisaplace Fri 11-Jan-13 21:58:28

It might possibly be the fact that I have had a few glasses of wine but I thought. Would share this house with you.
Somehow the Santas in the phoos seem a bit sinister to me.
http://www.propertypal.com/57-moira-road-lisburn/218276

mrscumberbatch Fri 11-Jan-13 22:15:11

fixed link

Lol he's watching youuuuuu!

usualsuspect Fri 11-Jan-13 22:17:03

The one in the window is very scary.

MsVestibule Fri 11-Jan-13 22:21:11

Why on earth would an estate agent take photos with so many Christmas decorations in them confused. It wouldn't have been that difficult to move them for the photos. And if it's not Spooky Santas, it's Scary Spidermen Heads.

mrscumberbatch Fri 11-Jan-13 22:22:00

I think that they must have been on crack. Or just REAALLLLY into Santa Claus.

Either way it scares me!

LuluMai Fri 11-Jan-13 22:25:12

Those decorations are really fucking creepy, especially the one in the window! It looks like a ghost from afar! Plus I would probably shit myself first thing in a morning by thinking it's a person!

heyannie Fri 11-Jan-13 22:26:58

Ew, fabric Santa-motif toilet cover. Grim. Ha I also love the duvet cover with a massive picture of the 109 bus to Croydon. A classic route.

NoisyDay Fri 11-Jan-13 22:28:14

Weird!who advertises their house with their decorations up?!but maybe hey have so many Santas if they have a ds like mine.my 22mo is Santa obsessed so I indulged him (slightly) by collecting one million Santas and stuffing them into our semi!

PandaG Fri 11-Jan-13 22:30:57

snigger!

Lollybrolly Fri 11-Jan-13 22:31:06

That one in the window is spooky and do people have Xmas decs in the bathroom?

M0naLisa Fri 11-Jan-13 22:31:42

Oh dear.....my mum had one of those toilet covers this year!!!
Oh the shame

PretzelTime Fri 11-Jan-13 22:33:30

YANBU, that's one scary life-size Santa at the window.

midnightisaplace Sat 12-Jan-13 19:17:03

Glad it wasn't just me then! Where do people store life size santa clauses for the other 11 months of the year? I have trouble enough getting our slightly more restrained decs up to the loft each year.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sat 12-Jan-13 19:59:37

"do people have Xmas decs in the bathroom"
blush Yes- though in my defence, only in the downstairs loo.

The trouble is, if this house is still on the site in April, the viewers will know that it's been on the market since Christmas hmm

butterflyroom Sat 12-Jan-13 20:51:28

Best thread EVER...smile

shesariver Sat 12-Jan-13 21:34:51

Where do people store life size santa clauses for the other 11 months of the year?

Well I have a life size creepy talking butler up my loft I bring out at Halloween, his legs detach from his body mind you! Wait till I show my DH this thread - we already decorate the garden to a mad state and the inside of our house looks like Santas Grotto...just wait till he realises you can get a life size Santa!!

MushroomSoup Sat 12-Jan-13 21:42:32

Hey! That's my house.

nevermindthecrocodiles Sat 12-Jan-13 22:24:59

Window Santa is bloody terrifying! Imagine a midnight trip to get a glass of water and suddenly seeing that silhouetted in the window!

Thumbwitch Sat 12-Jan-13 22:28:03

I like how the sitting room is decorated to match the Santa's coat grin

Very creepy indeed. <<shudder>>

TidyDancer Sat 12-Jan-13 22:30:37

Ooh the second (I think!) photo is fucking creepy! I'm not sure why the rear view of FC is so much worse, but it is!

PelvicFloorClenchReminder Sat 12-Jan-13 23:25:39

Maybe the giant window Santa dresses up as other things during the year, like Claude in Granny Murray's house. I'm willing to bet that he is an Easter Bunny too, and manages to be even more terrifying in full on fur and ears.

Nellabutterfly Sat 12-Jan-13 23:29:49

The Santa head on the wall looks like a hunting trophy. shock

cocoachannel Sat 12-Jan-13 23:40:02

I agree - the back view is horrible.

On Another Note Why Does Every Word In The Details Start With A Capital Letter? And where is this place where they call houses villas?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: