Talk

Advanced search

To not phone a Mint Salon to cancel an appointment

(4 Posts)
Jules666 Mon 07-Jan-13 11:34:04

I booked an appointment online yesterday for tomorrow but now can't make it. I've tried to cancel on the website but it doesn't seem to let me. I've emailed the contact email on the site asking them how to cancel online, or if that's not possible I've given them the details so they can cancel it.

I'm probably BU but surely if you can book something on the website, then you should be able to cancel it. If I'm BU then I'll look up the tel number and phone them.

BattlingFanjos Mon 07-Jan-13 11:41:39

I agree you should be able to cancel online if thats the way you booked it. But personally I would call the salon and inform them over the phone, its not the staffs' fault, tell them that you would have preferred to cancel via the website.

Jules666 Mon 07-Jan-13 15:05:25

Fanjos - just had a reply from my email to say they've cancelled it for me and that it's not possible to cancel online!

BattlingFanjos Mon 07-Jan-13 17:04:24

Well its good they cancelled it. Bit seems bloody stupid to me that you can book but not cancel online Although is that a money thing? As in maybe you won't cancel if you can't find how and will go anyway? Cheeky bleeders!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now