Talk

Advanced search

or paranoid <adjusts tin foil hat>

(9 Posts)
HecatePropolos Fri 04-Jan-13 19:40:47

To strongly suspect that more viruses are created and unleashed by anti virus companies than by all the hackers etc all over the world put together?

Arrrrggggghhhhh

Leading nicely to what the buggery bollocks is the point of anti virus that appears to seek out viruses and invite them in for a cuppa and some cake?

Foggles Fri 04-Jan-13 19:44:50

hmm...does it work like the dish of ant poison I had which seemed to scream "Ant Rave Here - All Welcome" and attracted eleventy million ants to my living room? Apparently they then all went back home and died a happy death.

Or is it like I suspect my dentist actually creates holes in my teeth with that pointy stick so that he can then charge me to fill them up again?

HecatePropolos Fri 04-Jan-13 19:49:53

grin very much so.

MoonlightandRoses Fri 04-Jan-13 21:27:01

Strangely, the first time I tried to click on this thread the MNHQ "Sorry, this thread doesn't exist (any more)" warning came up.

[Sits on the fence leaning towards paranoid as a result of the above...grin ]

HecatePropolos Sat 05-Jan-13 09:02:36

Oooh, They are trying to silence me ...

BumpingFuglies Sat 05-Jan-13 09:34:07

This is completely true. Every Antivirus company has a little bloke called Trevor. He sits in a dingy back office and creates viruses all day. He eats a lot of Pizza and has a budgie called Peaches.

<nods sagely>

HecatePropolos Sat 05-Jan-13 16:24:44

Heehee I KNEW it grin

Tee2072 Sat 05-Jan-13 16:28:39

I thought the little bloke was called Peaches and the budgie was called Trevor?

BumpingFuglies Sat 05-Jan-13 17:07:28

Tee, this may be true. However, tis such a closely guarded secret about Trevor, Peaches et al, that the two may have become interchangeable.

Norton are the exception to the rule. They install a little man who gets in your hard drive and pedals a miniature bicycle until the fan kicks in. This little man is called Bert. He has a motor car he calls Eva.

<dons bollox-waffle hat>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now