Talk

Advanced search

To ask what fashion you love?

(34 Posts)
HannahsSister40 Tue 01-Jan-13 22:03:55

You know, when you see someone and think they got it right? For me, it's:
really good hair cut and colour
A really good pair of shoes or boots
Simple lines and colour. Always depresses me when older women wear only black or grey. Get some red!

MurderOfGoths Tue 01-Jan-13 23:50:24

Anything retro.

High glamour, simple accessories, gorgeous tailoring. I love vintagey fabrics, modest clothing, tailored fits that accentuate curves, high femininity, very neat.

But sometimes I lean more towards goth/rock chic.
Black black and more black. Skulls, studs, silver jewellery, lace, corsetry.. etc.

happybubblebrain Wed 02-Jan-13 00:03:55

I love a look that shows a very unique style, creativity and personality. I think most people dress very safe and boring.

I like: handmade, crochet, original, bright hair, good quality materials, ponchos, eccentric, rainbows, mismatched, beautiful patterns, 1960s, 1970s, 1920s, organic, inspired by art and nature, Indian, Vietnamese, native American, butterflies, birds, magical, fun.

I hope fashion on the street becomes more imaginative. Style is not about black, tailored uniforms.

LyingWitchInTheWardrobe Wed 02-Jan-13 00:43:36

Pencil skirts! I also love the look of the first picture posted by MurderofGoths. My current fave look is a pencil skirt, very fitting cardi, heels and a messy updo... grin

70isaLimitNotaTarget Wed 02-Jan-13 00:44:57

I don't read fashion mags but I went on holiday at the end of August and bought some of the heavyweight mags (Marie Claire, Red) to keep me busy.

I loved the A/W brocade and paisley , tapestry , embroidery fabrics

ChristmasNamechangeBridezilla Wed 02-Jan-13 00:47:13

Knee high socks. Just love them! Especially with heels.

noddyholder Wed 02-Jan-13 08:31:33

Tether I LOVE that.

noddyholder Wed 02-Jan-13 08:34:34

I love ankle length wool trousers with ankle socks and heels silknshirt little cardigan mac

Drywhiteplease Wed 02-Jan-13 09:35:09

Bless him, though, Serge remains in the shadows the whole way through!!!!!!ugly bugger.......must have been v special man because he had uch gorgeous women! BB is fabulous.

noddyholder Wed 02-Jan-13 10:37:09

wow

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now