Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Have I planned this well or have I planned this well!!!

(10 Posts)
Alliwantisaroomsomewhere Tue 01-Jan-13 19:38:32

DH goes back to work tomorrow and DS is going to a friend for the day. I go back to work the day after tomorrow.

I have most of tomorrow to myself. Yes, that's right: TO MYSELF!

AIBU to clean out the cupboards grin or do some other such task that is IMPOSSIBLE to do with a zillion interruptions?

allthegoodnamesweretaken Tue 01-Jan-13 19:39:59

YABU to waste the day cleaning!

cozietoesie Tue 01-Jan-13 19:40:06

Completely unreasonable. Find some remaining chocs and put your feet up!

Sargesaweyes Tue 01-Jan-13 19:41:41

Don't clean! Do something for you and don't waste your day.

MalibuStac Tue 01-Jan-13 19:49:22

YABVU to waste a day cleaning. Have a lovely relaxing bath, paint your nails, do the things we never get peace to do and enjoy it smile

Alliwantisaroomsomewhere Tue 01-Jan-13 20:07:43

The ridiculous thing is that I will start my working year off on a less stressed footing if I sort my kitchen cupboards and the toys at least! I am a childminder and have children at my home 10 hours a day, 5 days a week (for which I am grateful so don't get me wrong!) but extra hours for organizing things are few and far between.

I do like the idea of a bath and doing my nails, though smile.

SarahWarahWoo Tue 01-Jan-13 20:12:03

Tidy early then pamper!!!! Lunch out?

McNewPants2013 Tue 01-Jan-13 20:59:56

It seems a waste of a free day.

Nevercan Tue 01-Jan-13 21:05:17

A bit of tidying but then a walk or swim, bit of lunch out somewhere and then read a mag. How about shopping for an hour or so! Don't spend all day tidying..... Do something for you smile

KittyFane1 Tue 01-Jan-13 21:11:15

I'm the same, I tidy like mad, get it done in a couple of hours so that I feel organised and relaxed! smile Enjoy your day!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now