loader

Talk

Advanced search

to have heard sleigh bells?

(14 Posts)
SoleSource Tue 25-Dec-12 00:48:50

It's Santa!!!!

Wetthemogwai Tue 25-Dec-12 00:51:13

We were out looking at the lights in the village earlier (only me, mum and dd about) and were talking to dd (21mo) about Santa and the bells etc and these bells rang for just a second when we asked her what noise a bell made! No one around and couldn't see any bells, how weird is that?!

Sooooo excited now!

SoleSource Tue 25-Dec-12 00:53:35

Oooh Santa was there!!!

MyCannyBairn Tue 25-Dec-12 01:15:09

Awww.

scrumpkin Tue 25-Dec-12 01:40:57

Well I've seen him smile (was 32 years ago but I know what I saw!!)

Softlysoftly Tue 25-Dec-12 02:03:55

I heard them!

Southsearocks Tue 25-Dec-12 02:24:14

Years ago my bro opened my bedroom window and made me listen carefully for Santa's sleigh bells.

I heard them! It was magical smile

WhatWouldCaitlinDo Tue 25-Dec-12 02:31:24

We are tracking him here. www.noradsanta.org/en/track.html

Very cute - a sense of humour is not usually something I associate with American Defence Forces, but this has been running for donkeys.

GlitteryShitandDanglyBaubles Tue 25-Dec-12 03:57:46

WhatWoudCaitlinDo I went on the NORAD site tonight with dd - I cried lots of happy tears, it's so lovely that it's around. I'll never forget her pointing at the CGI of the sleigh flying over a city, and saying 'Look! Rudolf's REAL and he really does have a red nose!
smile
<breaks down again into happy, magical Xmas tears>

kittyandthegoldenfontanelles Tue 25-Dec-12 04:00:46

I defo heard sleigh bells cos there are some in my daughter's stocking on the mantle

MyCannyBairn Tue 25-Dec-12 04:15:41

Oh Glittery that made me well up.

MrsMushroom Tue 25-Dec-12 04:39:03

Of course he's out there...he's been here already! (Oz) We heard bells at about midnight and DD had only JUST fallen asleep. Glad he's got to the UK safely! grin

CaptainKirksNipples Tue 25-Dec-12 11:02:35

We live in a flat and last night we heard sleigh bells! I told the kids to look out the window and look at the sky but they couldn't see anything. He bells rang again and they ran to the window and both screamed they could see Santa! I got up thinking they were joking but (I'm guessing a neighbour with kids) was standing next to his garage about 100m away all dressed up and waved up to them! It was amazing and also helped us keep Santa alive for a slightly sceptical 8 yr old ds gringrin I might drop in a card later for Santa

SoleSource Tue 25-Dec-12 11:17:43

Captain such a wonderful story awww

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now