Talk

Advanced search

To think I bloody well deserve a glass of wine!

(6 Posts)
AltinkumATEalltheTurkey Mon 24-Dec-12 18:02:47

Been awake since 2am, however didn't start going until 8am, in which we had to endure the shops, last Xmas presents and then do a general clean of house, change beds, bleach bathroom etc...

Then I also have my own business in which ive made as delivered 6 sweetie trees, a newyork themed choc present, size of a microwave box, all done with tins of celebrations, and a hamper for mil and mmil.

Ive also got mil sweet tree to do.

As well as wrap all presents, which I can't do till children in bed.

I bloody deserve a glass inthink

Working ft and beig self employed is bloody exhausting never mind everything on top of it all.

scaevola Mon 24-Dec-12 18:15:23

cheers!

I've just sat down with wine

All that is left is assembling the stockings (can't be done until beasts are in bed), so it makes sense to get festive.

BigShinyBaubles Mon 24-Dec-12 18:15:50

I think you deserve a whole bottle and a box of chocis!
I thought I'd had a busy day but I feel lazy compared to you.
Enjoy your drink
grin

AltinkumATEalltheTurkey Mon 24-Dec-12 19:00:15

Ah, I'm now sitting down, with a vino in hand, but gonna have a shower in a min so I look ok for the moz camcorder not vain at all

growingbaublesbytheday Mon 24-Dec-12 19:08:50

Well, I was up at 6 doing all the cleaning, shopping, wrapping and prep for tomorrow. Am now sitting with a TUMBLER full of sherry as I put all the glasses through the dishwasher and it hasn't finished yet hehe. On the plus side I don't need to get up for a refill (and after this I probably woudn't be able togrin.

MrsFlibble Mon 24-Dec-12 19:25:44

Im gonna have a little Vodka and Coke later, wish i didnt drink all the southern comfort now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now